+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg Oath

namratha_s

Sep 17, 2014
God I had an update on Oct 4 for background verification. Gave my test on 24th October. For now only test and background are completed

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
I had my ceremony on September 14th, and I still haven't received my certificate. Saskatchewan applicant, but my Judge was from Winnipeg. Is there a reason that Winnipeg is so late but other offices are sending certificates in 1-2 weeks. Can anyone let us know how long it took to receive the certificate from Winnipeg.

Reactions: rhi

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
I had my ceremony on September 14th, and I still haven't received my certificate. Saskatchewan applicant, but my Judge was from Winnipeg. Is there a reason that Winnipeg is so late but other offices are sending certificates in 1-2 weeks. Can anyone let us know how long it took to receive the certificate from Winnipeg.
they mentioned before it will take 4-6 week but if u dont get during this period plz email them on the same email where we sent them citizen affirmation signed form…

rhi

Dec 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Aug-15
Doc's Request.
Not Requested
Nomination.....
06-July-15
AOR Received.
09-Nov-15
IELTS Request
Submitted with Package
File Transfer...
30-Nov-15
Med's Request
02-Feb-16
Med's Done....
5-Feb-16, ECAS updated 25-feb- 16
Passport Req..
DM on 3 mar 16 & PPR on 7 th march 16
VISA ISSUED...
15th Mar 16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Hello Winnipeg Fellas….today I received my citizenship certificate.. exactly the first day of 4 th week as they mentioned before… all the best of u guys…

Reactions: pammie1621

rajeev12

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
they mentioned before it will take 4-6 week but if u dont get during this period plz email them on the same email where we sent them citizen affirmation signed form…
Congrats. I am still waiting. Hopefully I get it soon. It's been more than 6 weeks now. I have reached out to them by email, they said they were missing my oath form even though I emailed them the form right away after my ceremony. I have resent it, hopefully they can send the certificate soon.

ahmed29s

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Decision made on August 6
Thanks! Does anyone know how to contact Winnipeg office to see what's wrong with my oath invitation? It's so unfair to keep on hold 2019 applicants when they are processing others!!

July2020

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Thanks! Does anyone know how to contact Winnipeg office to see what's wrong with my oath invitation? It's so unfair to keep on hold 2019 applicants when they are processing others!!
I sent them web form on July 16, mentioning I am going out of country on December 1st week for long time

ahmed29s

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent them web form on July 16, mentioning I am going out of country on December 1st week for long time
Thanks again for the tips. Right now they stop responding Web Forms saying they are dealing with critical issues in other sectors! Also I asked the date on late August saying it would be beneficial for me to know ahead of time to schedule my site visits for essential services and got the response back yesterday saying they wont reply unless my issue is one of those 4 critical issues!

July2020

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Thanks again for the tips. Right now they stop responding Web Forms saying they are dealing with critical issues in other sectors! Also I asked the date on late August saying it would be beneficial for me to know ahead of time to schedule my site visits for essential services and got the response back yesterday saying they wont reply unless my issue is one of those 4 critical issues!
You can write to wpg office by replying to email you received the test invite from