Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Winnipeg IRCC is worst visa office in the world.
I am loosing my hope. Waited for longtime. I have no hope now. They are emotional less. Waiting since 2019. F*ck me.
I feel like jumping from apartment and finish it forever.

Reactions: Gkskenffl

Gkskenffl

Aug 28, 2020
Winnipeg IRCC is worst visa office in the world.
I am loosing my hope. Waited for longtime. I have no hope now. They are emotional less. Waiting since 2019. F*ck me.
I feel like jumping from apartment and finish it forever.

I agree 100% with it. I am too since 2019.4
And transfered to winnipeg office on nov.2019. And then nothing update untill today. So so so silence. I can not breath when i think about my process.
These days, people who applied for permanent residency in 2020 are heard to have been recieved permanent residency. I'm so angry and frustrated.
I really wondering and want to know that why did my application transfer in winnipeg office?
Sigh......

Last edited:
Reactions: secondtogo
May 11, 2021
And transfered to winnipeg office on nov.2019. And then nothing update untill today. So so so silence. I can not breath when i think about my process.
These days, people who applied for permanent residency in 2010 are heard to have been recieved permanent residency. I'm so angry and frustrated.
I really wondering and want to know that why did my application transfer in winnipeg office?
Sigh......
2010!!! What is wrong with that office? How can IRCC let them be open...

Hafiz123

Oct 4, 2020
These days, people who applied for permanent residency in 2020 are heard to have been recieved permanent residency. I'm so angry and frustrated.
Sigh......
did you get your Pr. my application is also transferred to Winnipeg VO.

WendyDMsoon

Mar 21, 2022
Mine is also transferred to Winnipeg, my AOR is June 21, nothing happened since Mep, but I heard someone was ADR in Jan, and her vo is also Winnipeg.