+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winnipeg IRCC

M7md_@wani

Oct 15, 2022
Nothing yet. Now cant even log in to the new tracker.
I'm having the same issue since Thursday, cant reset my password :confused:

This is the message I get

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

wink

May 25, 2021

Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
You need to enter UCI number without "-". The new tracker expects UCI number entered without that.

iceman55

May 1, 2022

Did you submit the application yourself or through a representative (like an attorney)?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
From everything I see:
1. No oath from Winnipeg/Saskatoon for recent paper applicants
2. Other steps (until DM) are still very fast for recent paper applicants at both Winnipeg/Saskatoon
3. Even Calgary has done oath for April
4. There were posts from backlogged applicants (from SCR I believe) whose oath office was WInnipeg
5. A September 2021 Winnipeg applicant got oath after writing to them while more recent applicants are getting "you are in the queue" response

and since it appears Saskatoon and Winnipeg offices work closely (DN MB SK CIT Ceremonies etc)

To me it looks like Winnipeg and/or Sasktoon oath officers are now designated for clearing backlogs (just like Niagara Falls does for all of GTA). Obviously they could come back and clear all recent applications in one go but it's difficult tell for sure.

Feel free to correct if any of the assumptions above are wrong.

Reactions: Dreamer2017

Dreamer2017

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
November 30, 2018
From everything I see:
2. Other steps (until DM) are still very fast for recent paper applicants at both Winnipeg/Saskatoon
4. There were posts from backlogged applicants (from SCR I believe) whose oath office was WInnipeg
5. A September 2021 Winnipeg applicant got oath after writing to them while more recent applicants are getting "you are in the queue" response

and since it appears Saskatoon and Winnipeg offices work closely (DN MB SK CIT Ceremonies etc)

To me it looks like Winnipeg and/or Sasktoon oath officers are now designated for clearing backlogs (just like Niagara Falls does for all of GTA). Obviously they could come back and clear all recent applications in one go but it's difficult tell for sure.

I believe you are right for these assumptions

Reactions: iceman55

iceman55

May 1, 2022
From everything I see:

Three more datapoints I came across today of applicants from across the country getting oath from the Winnipeg office - one from Toronto, one from Ottawa and the third from Vancouver. Looks to me primarily backlogged online applicants but not entirely sure.

It's pretty clear they're starting to align work by function (like test, oath ceremony etc) instead of the current model where each office performs all functions.

Might be a short term inconveince for local candiates but long term it's very good for everyone and will help make the processing time uniform across the country and different modes like online and paper. It could also be they might occasionally swoop in to do a lot of local candidates at once. But I believe local candaidates - especially 2022 paper applicants - will have to expect a bit of a wait.

Reactions: Dreamer2017