17-12-2013
Moinur said:
My Latest update as of Today:

MPNP Family Stream Online Application Submission (Family Stream) : 06 July 2013
MPNP File No Received: 06 July 2013
Settlement Plan 2 submitted: 11 July 2013
Phone Interview: 19 Dec 2013
LOA Received: 02 Jan 2014

Anyone please tell me the break down of total Application Fees I have to pay before sending application file to CIC:

No of applicant and dependencies:

Principal applicant: Me
My wife and my 6 months old baby.
Wow! Congrats! Visa fee is 550/adult/person and 150 for your 6 mos. old baby. You can also pay your rprf 490/person/adult and no more fee for your baby.

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
@moinur

Congratulations to you.
Ohanne is right. Your fee will be 1250 Can $. You can also pay your RPRF along with your PR fee.

Regards

Moinur

Jul 7, 2013
ohanne said:
Wow! Congrats! Visa fee is 550/adult/person and 150 for your 6 mos. old baby. You can also pay your rprf 490/person/adult and no more fee for your baby.
Thank you Ohanne.

Another thing is, How can i inform MPNP that we got our first baby? As my wife got pregnant before we got LOA and after submission of online application. Now should i use MPNP online and add dependencies there ? Is this enough ? Also which extra documents i need to submit to CIC for my new born baby ?

Moinur

Jul 7, 2013
newmanitoban said:
@ moinur

Congratulations to you.
Ohanne is right. Your fee will be 1250 Can $. You can also pay your RPRF along with your PR fee.

Regards
Thank yo so much. Please pray for us.

warblade25

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014 / 02 / 09
Doc's Request.
2014 / 03 / 07 SP2
AOR Received.
2014 / 02 / 18
Congrats!!!!!

fye_08

Jul 10, 2013
hello winnipeg applicants,

im new to this forum, i just want to ask some questions (easy questions).

i am now gathering documents for cic i hope you can help me with my queries.

here's the questions:
1. can i use my brothers (sponsor) credit card in paying the fees.

2. should documents be authenticated/ NOTARIZED like birth cert etc.???

3. do i need to send ORIGINAL COPY of LOA and IELTS?

4. should i also include employment cert. or diplomas/otr to CIC?

5. i'm currently working in israel, do i need to get an NBI in phils?

6. do i need to send the application for permanent residence: GUIDE to cic or its just merely a guide :)???

7.lastly, is it ok that my brother in winnipeg will be the one to send my documents to cic..( i mean I will send my docs to him and HE will send it to cic).

looking forward to your answers, :)

God bless everyone!

Thanks!!!!

ralp27

Dec 27, 2013
hi everyone,

i'm new here and i just have a few questions.. my aunt got my LOA recently and i'm looking at the forms and requirements needed to apply for permanent residence.

LOA- do i need the original LOA from my aunt?

visa office- i'm a Filipino, permanent resident in Singapore... can i still put Manila as my Visa Office? coz i read that SG Visa Office takes longer processing time

police cert- i need NBI clearance from Phils and police cert fr SG, right? but in SG i need a request letter fr immigration first, so how do i get the request letter?

dependants- are parents considered as such? i'm single.

Schedule A- under addresses, are they strict on this? coz i've been in SG for around 6 years and have been shifting houses and my problem is, i wasn't able to keep track of all my previous addresses..

that's all for now... hope someone can guide me..

Thank you! God bless us all!!!

tabs179

Champion Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2013
Doc's Request.
MPNP Requests: Current Bank Statement (submitted 22 May 2013) and Current Letter of Employment (submitted 17 June 2013)
Nomination.....
05-07-2013
AOR Received.
01-11-2013
File Transfer...
28-09-2013
Med's Request
06-12-2013
Med's Done....
17-12-2013
Interview........
Sponsor Interview for MPNP: 13 June 2013
Passport Req..
30-01-2014 (additional documents - requests new NBI)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014/ 17-02-2014 (amended)
LANDED..........
14-04-2014
Answers are in RED.

fye_08 said:
hello winnipeg applicants,

im new to this forum, i just want to ask some questions (easy questions).

i am now gathering documents for cic i hope you can help me with my queries.

here's the questions:
1. can i use my brothers (sponsor) credit card in paying the fees.
Yes, as long as he agrees to it and that there is enough credit to pay for the fees.

2. should documents be authenticated/ NOTARIZED like birth cert etc.???
No, the documents do not require notarization. But you do need to submit original police certificates/ NBI clearance.

3. do i need to send ORIGINAL COPY of LOA and IELTS?
No, only copy of your IELTS results and LOA. Some submitted their original LOA but I followed the CIC guidelines and submitted only a copy of my LOA, I already had my MR. So, a copy is enough.

4. should i also include employment cert. or diplomas/otr to CIC?
The CIC website has a guideline and documents checklists. Just follow it and you can never go wrong.

5. i'm currently working in israel, do i need to get an NBI in phils?
If you have lived in the Philippines for more than 6 months consecutively, yes, you do need an NBI clearance from the Philippines.

6. do i need to send the application for permanent residence: GUIDE to cic or its just merely a guide :)???
Excuse me, I didn't understand the part of 'guide'. What do you mean by that?
FYI, you cannot enter Canada with only an LOA, you need to submit an application to CIC in order to obtain a permanent residence visa to enter Canada and legally live and work there. An LOA does not mean entry to Canada it is only an approval by the province that they are nominating you to get a permanent resident visa. It does not guarantee a PR. It still depends on the decision of the Federal Government of Canada. In this case, the CIC office.

7.lastly, is it ok that my brother in winnipeg will be the one to send my documents to cic..( i mean I will send my docs to him and HE will send it to cic).

Yes, that is possible. But why waste money to send to your documents by courier to him and then again for your brother to send your documents by courier again? Whereas, the price for couriers are based by country not by state/ province.

looking forward to your answers, :)

God bless everyone!

Thanks!!!!

nirjhar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2013
AOR Received.
24-09-2013
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
Hi All, just curious to know whether MPNP nominees can apply for OWP from outside Canada?

ohanne

Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2012
Nomination.....
28-05-2013
AOR Received.
03-09-2013
Med's Request
09-10-2013
Med's Done....
05-11-2013
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2013
Moinur said:
Thank you Ohanne.

Another thing is, How can i inform MPNP that we got our first baby? As my wife got pregnant before we got LOA and after submission of online application. Now should i use MPNP online and add dependencies there ? Is this enough ? Also which extra documents i need to submit to CIC for my new born baby ?
You need to inform mpnp about the newborn by sending them email and since you are in the process of sending your visa application at cic you should include birthcertificate and passport.

virgi

Jan 4, 2014
Hello!

I would like to know if any of you had go to Manitoba with a Co-op program and could extend their work permit until could apply to the MPNP?

Thank you!!

bqljr

Star Member
Dec 6, 2013
Guys, as I was filling out the form I have a question:

what is the immigration office requested for processing the application? Thanks!

malaya

Sep 21, 2013
HI EVERYONE,

just want to seek advice to whether im going to pursue my resignation at work. my application (with my husband) were already submitted last september and got an AOR last november but we need to submit document for my newborn baby which was born last october. i already submitted the additional documents last month my questions are.

1. will the immigration will send me again an AOR for the additional documents we have submitted?

2. am planning to resign from my current work after my maternity leave, before my reason was to focus with my newborn baby but then when ive got a call from the company i have applied for work i wanted to go work in that company. should i need to send another documents informing them of my new work and employer?

3. is it okay to shift now to new work?
or if am going to resign is it better not go to work to other employer?

4. should i still need to send them documents that im already not connected to the company which am currently working if am going to resign?

5. or can i go to work to the new employer and resign from my work now without informing them so that they will not be confuse with my application?

i would really appreciate anyone who can enlighten me with my questions.

please.. please.. please..

thank you.

fye_08

Jul 10, 2013
tabs179 said:
Answers are in RED.
thank you tabs for answering my questions,

what i meant for no. 6. question (the application package permanet resident guide for cic) if i still need to send that to cic.. i read the checklist awhile ago.. no need to send it..

once again thanks, i hope you won't get tired answering our questions !

god bless!

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
bqljr said:
Guys, as I was filling out the form I have a question:

what is the immigration office requested for processing the application? Thanks!
Hi
You can check your visa office at CIC website. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

Regards