+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Winning Sponsorship Appeal for P&GP ... Further steps and discussion

Jan 21, 2021
The appeal was successful in June 2020 and still waiting to hear from New Delhi Office (Neither the applicants nor sponsor have been contacted yet ... Online tool has no updates)
Sponsorship application was rejected due to low income (in 1/3 years) but selected to proceed with permanent residence application.
With receipt of refusal letter, filed appeal and provided supporting documentation with income details. Appeal was approved and successful
Anyone with same scenario or know of the further steps to expect ... Please provide feedback here

Janet2011

Jul 29, 2019
@India_2_Canada Are you still waiting? I'd like to know if you filed the appeal and documentation by yourself or hired counsel. I got a similar refusal letter and I'd like to know what I should do next. Thank you!

Jan 21, 2021
@India_2_Canada Are you still waiting? I'd like to know if you filed the appeal and documentation by yourself or hired counsel. I got a similar refusal letter and I'd like to know what I should do next. Thank you!
Allow me to apologize first for the delay.
Still waiting for the application to finalize
Filed the appeal and documentation by myself. If my memory serves me well, you have 30 days from the refusal date to file an immigration appeal. I will strongly recommend you to file the appeal and if you already did, you will receive a date for the hearing (you will hear from an IAD officer and he/she will mediate and help for preparations too ... in case you have any questions)
All the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!