+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

William Carey university visa rejection

Savan986

Dec 11, 2020
Why William Carey university students are getting REJECTED and getting 5 years banned nowadays ? Even it’s UGC approved and everything is genuine , is anybody get this problem recently , please reply on urgent basis.

johnbloodysnow

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Why William Carey university students are getting REJECTED and getting 5 years banned nowadays ? Even it’s UGC approved and everything is genuine , is anybody get this problem recently , please reply on urgent basis.
Ye i have seen same thing recently...may be students have fake documents of this university
....rti must b done to verify degree before applying visa

Ramsei

Dec 17, 2021
Did you get banned?
Even I got banned, if u got banned why??
If we are regular students why are they doing so??
Plz connect

Siya18

Dec 30, 2021
Hi Savan,

Could you confirm for which stream did you receive a rejection. Was it for WES, Express Entry or Student Admission? Kindly confirm on priority as this may help a lot of other students who have genuine degrees from their college

Siya18

Dec 30, 2021
Even I faced same issue
But I later uploaded apostille document but still received ban.
Hi Ramsey,

Could you confirm the reason for ban and is it related to Student admission, express entry or WES. Would appreciate your prompt response

hiashwin

Feb 2, 2022
Hi Ramsey,

Could you confirm the reason for ban and is it related to Student admission, express entry or WES. Would appreciate your prompt response
I had the same problem too..how many months it would take to get refund

Shaan14

Nov 13, 2022
Even I faced same issue
But I later uploaded apostille document but still received ban.
Same problem. I had got banned for study visa because my master's was done from William carey. ECA was done from IQAS, and I had also attested the document by apostile and HRD(human resource department) of meghalaya. Even when I received the procedural fairness letter. I visited the university for the verification letter. And I had submitted the bonafide with verification letter and recommendation letter along with above mentioned document to the IRCC. But still they had rejected and banned me to enter canada for 5 years. Now I am not even allowed for study visa in any other 4 countries which includes New zealand, UK USA, Australia.

Shaan14

Nov 13, 2022
Hi there, did you done something about your ban. Have you tried immigration lawyer. Im planning to challenge the decision in federal court.

wasirayed130

Dec 6, 2023
Hi , is there even attested and WES reviewed and accepted as Masters degree equivalent for this William Carey University Meghalaya , India degree , will they not consider valid . Because I applied in PNP and got nomination with the same assessment of WES submitted . After that I applied for PR visa ,so this is on process . What should be the case please guide me. Will there be still an issue ?

wasirayed130

Dec 6, 2023
HI please respond if anyone got any latest answer: Hi , is there even attested and WES reviewed and accepted as Masters degree equivalent for this William Carey University Meghalaya , India degree , will they not consider valid . Because I applied in PNP and got nomination with the same assessment of WES submitted . After that I applied for PR visa ,so this is on process . What should be the case please guide me. Will there be still an issue ?

jyothisjohn

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-11-2023

wasirayed130

Dec 6, 2023
Hi ! Still my PR is on process and my degree was accredited by WES . In this situation what will be the advise ? My degree was in session 2007 to 2010 more than 10 years before . So will IRCC also look for this issue as this is more than 10 years ? Please advise and I don't want to make my life difficult.