Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Trisha,

One of the requirement for a Temporary Worker to get a TRV is a employment certificate or a letter from his/her employer. I guess you must get an employer first before you apply for your TRV.

Good luck. :)

majablanca

Nov 17, 2011
trisha said:
Thanks plushy!ill take the risk of goinh home coz i miss my daughter so muchh!
dont take the risk...especially in the philippines..there are lots holding OWP that was been refuse for TRV coz of not having an employer..maybe they will consider if you show enough proof of funds that will support you being unemployed.

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@majablanca:i was thinking of asking my friend who is citozen here to write a letter for me to get me as their caregiver when i come back coz he told me that by that time he wants his wife to work so they will be needing a nanny for their daughter..but he will hire me not now but when i come back from vacation..do you think its ok

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
@ majablanca:i was thinking of asking my friend who is citozen here to write a letter for me to get me as their caregiver when i come back coz he told me that by that time he wants his wife to work so they will be needing a nanny for their daughter..but he will hire me not now but when i come back from vacation..do you think its ok
There's no harm in trying applying a TRV in Seattle or Buffalo. Try to include your friend's letter that states you are currently employed with them. But to risk going back home without TRV and you will plan to just apply in the Philippines that one I really don't know although the requirements in acquiring a re-entry TRV in the Phils are the same documents requires in Buffalo and Seattle. Good luck.