+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will WES accept transcripts/degrees from me if I have them in a sealed enveloped

Ramlaz

Mar 22, 2015
Hi Guys,

When I moved to North America about 5 years ago, I got a bunch of official transcripts/degrees from my university in Pakistan in a sealed envelope you know, just in case. It would be so convenient to be able to send those to WES rather than getting my university to send them all over again from Pakistan. That will take money and time. As long as its an envelope with an official seal, does it really matter? Any other designated institution that will just accept it from me? I'm the spouse of the primary applicant that's why I'm wondering if its worth the extra 5-10 points?

Thanks

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
U can send it if it is in a sealed envelope. I did the same.

Ramlaz

Mar 22, 2015
kainthsimranjit said:
U can send it if it is in a sealed envelope. I did the same.
Oh that's great. And what about that form that they want universities to fill? Can I just fill that out? Or if i'm sending it myself we don't have to bother to send it? Thank you.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Ramlaz said:
Oh that's great. And what about that form that they want universities to fill? Can I just fill that out? Or if i'm sending it myself we don't have to bother to send it? Thank you.
u need to have all your transcripts/Marksheets/ Certificates along with WES form duely signed and attested by university authority and thus they should include those documents in a sealed envelope.. u can send that envelope pretending your university is sending, through express delivery to track progress ..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Also, please note that after initial checkup, WES will knock your university about your application typically by email.. so you can't just send any doc by yourself without involving your university..

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
You can send the sealed envelope yourself. Fill out the form, enclose both docs in a larger envelope and send.

Nothing will happen if your transcript is in a sealed envelope. I did the same and got my report on 10 Dec 2014.

nationalps

Sep 7, 2014
hi all

i just want to know whether it is compulsory to include academic records request form while applying for ECA as my university ( Osmania University) is providing only transcripts in the sealed envelope.

Thanks in Advance..... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

chakri8385

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-2014
Request form is not required