will UK visa help regard TRV

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
No

NO

No

Agree
Even i did not sign any paper in airport at exit point or not scan my passport he just stamped my passport and give to me. stamp also was normal not ugly like about overstay etc.
Regardless, you might have a difficult time getting another Schengen visa for at least a couple of years. It does not matter if you apply from a different Schengen country

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Then it mean my Overstay will no effect on my TRV because Canada also have different criteria. Right ?
Wrong. It can affect any visa because if you don't not adhere to the visa conditions of another country then you could do the same for your Canada visit too

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I suggest you first try to determine the status of your new application. Hope you've emailed the Abu Dhabi visa office and marked the email as 'Urgent'.

You can also order GCMS notes in the meanwhile
Yes I’ve sent to both email or CSE but forget to mark urgent
Can i order GCMS from any site cause i hv nobody in canada ?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Now the big question is why you feel you must visit Canada?
You obviously tried to get schengen visa and got denied, do you think applying for Canada visa is easier, it's way harder and you chances are even lower.
Now I'm not sure doing all these recommendations previously mentioned here in this post would help anyway.
Inshallah. if i will get any decision i will share with all of you. i was not aware about rules and regulation of Schengen visa unfortunately i have broke that .On the other hand, that is also clear im not banned for a lifetime to enter in Schengen zone established strong ties or gap of some years will do strong my case.

Reactions: Sasi9765