+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will UK visa help regard TRV

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
hey @Bryanna how are you ?
My UK visa has been approved for 6 months should i inform to the IRCC ? How ? will this help without travel there or should first travel then inform them ?
Thanks in advanced :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hey @Bryanna how are you ?
My UK visa has been approved for 6 months should i inform to the IRCC ? How ? will this help without travel there or should first travel then inform them ?
Thanks in advanced :)
That's great :)

Did you send another email + web form to IRCC to ask about the status of the new application? The Abu Dhabi visa office is pretty quick to respond these days. So not sure why you haven't heard from them.

Yes, do scan your UK visa and email it to the Abu Dhabi visa office. When do you plan to visit the UK? If you are traveling to the UK shortly then you can include the flight bookings too (hope the visit is for just a couple of weeks max.)

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Did you send another email + web form to IRCC to ask about the status of the new application?
yes send them through a Web Form no direct mail because they said please send your inquiry through CSE by mail it will not consider.
So not sure why you haven't heard from them.
me also confuse what they are doing :(
Yes, do scan your UK visa and email it to the Abu Dhabi visa office
By mail or through CSE ?
When do you plan to visit the UK?
Travel date was mentioned 4th Oct. to 11 Oct. but now im going first week of September
hope the visit is for just a couple of weeks max.
for one week only.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
oh sorry :eek: yes i meant in November

okey
:p
Good Luck i did the same withdraw passport apply eu and visit eu and then inform IRCC and then after my trip they asked me to submit pp so hopefully Good will happen with you as well

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Good Luck i did the same withdraw passport apply eu and visit eu and then inform IRCC and then after my trip they asked me to submit pp so hopefully Good will happen with you as well
Thanks bro. In april 2017 i have overstayed in Italy for 13 days thats why My paspsort record in SIS maybe Schengen will reject my visa but hope so if will prepare strong documentation,they will approve my application.

KHJN

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
That's great :)

Did you send another email + web form to IRCC to ask about the status of the new application? The Abu Dhabi visa office is pretty quick to respond these days. So not sure why you haven't heard from them.

Yes, do scan your UK visa and email it to the Abu Dhabi visa office. When do you plan to visit the UK? If you are traveling to the UK shortly then you can include the flight bookings too (hope the visit is for just a couple of weeks max.)
Hi Bryanna what about schengen visa if that is approved while canada visa under process will that also help in processing canada visa?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Hi Bryanna what about schengen visa if that is approved while canada visa under process will that also help in processing canada visa?
it is snot about approved you have to visit as well and update IRCC i applied in Sep and my travelling dates was Dec when i noticed no news of visa so i withdraw my pp and apply for visa and then visit EU and then update IRCC so this way my December travel didn't spoil and as i back i update IRCC and next week they ask me to submit pp but my case was in BG check..

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Thanks bro. In april 2017 i have overstayed in Italy for 13 days thats why My paspsort record in SIS maybe Schengen will reject my visa but hope so if will prepare strong documentation,they will approve my application.
ohh Overstayed and 13 days what was the reason bro may be due to that your case is pending as they check entry exit records deeply and if you got UK visa so that simply means you can get schengen again it is not a issue..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Possibly yes. Getting a visa is one part, the other part is to travel on that visa for short visit(s) and to adhere to the conditions attached to that visa

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
ohh Overstayed and 13 days what was the reason bro may be due to that your case is pending as they check entry exit records deeply and if you got UK visa so that simply means you can get schengen again it is not a issue..
Overstay happened by mistake because i did not observe "Duration of stay" on my passport that was only 10 days i saw only Travel date which i thought its my Visa date. but now dont know they will give me or not . one thing more i have clearly mentioned in UK application about it or they accepted & give me a visa . hope so Schengen also will understand my situation. what do you think @Bryanna .

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
I have old flight booking Doha to Milan or Milan to Doha.
or all boarding passes which i got during this trip .
can i add to prove overstay will this help ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Overstay happened by mistake because i did not observe "Duration of stay" on my passport that was only 10 days i saw only Travel date which i thought its my Visa date. but now dont know they will give me or not . one thing more i have clearly mentioned in UK application about it or they accepted & give me a visa . hope so Schengen also will understand my situation. what do you think @Bryanna .
Were you asked to leave the Schengen area after your overstay? Were you fined? Have you been banned? You can be certain your overstay in the Schengen area will not be unrecorded.

The UK is not a part of the Schengen countries. The visa entry criteria for the UK are different from those for a Schengen visa. So, it would be incorrect to assume that a UK visa would mean that your Schengen overstay will be 'forgiven'

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Were you asked to leave the Schengen area after your overstay?
No
Were you fined?
NO
Have you been banned?
No
The UK is not a part of the Schengen countries. The visa entry criteria for the UK are different from those for a Schengen visa. So, it would be incorrect to assume that a UK visa would mean that your Schengen overstay will be 'forgiven'
Agree
Even i did not sign any paper in airport at exit point or not scan my passport he just stamped my passport and give to me. stamp also was normal not ugly like about overstay etc.