+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will previous refusal affect current application?

gangster_22

Jan 19, 2009
In 2007, I applied in Taiwan as CAREGIVER and they had my visa refused coz they required me of the two-year T4 or tax income of my would be employer and my employer refused to give. The consulate had my visa pending and said that if i can provide it they will issue the visa but i wasn't able to provide them with it. Now i'm here in the Philippines and currently applied as waitress. I have my LMO, job contract and all. Will my refusal in taiwan affect my apllication now?
Anybody has an idea?

Gang

mitzi

Oct 7, 2008
I don't think so. Technically, your visa was not refused but denied due to insufficient supporting documents, from the part of your employer. It will have a great impact on you if the reason for denial was due to i.e crimal records, medical reason, fraud etc. Go for it!

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
gangster_22 said:
In 2007, I applied in Taiwan as CAREGIVER and they had my visa refused coz they required me of the two-year T4 or tax income of my would be employer and my employer refused to give. The consulate had my visa pending and said that if i can provide it they will issue the visa but i wasn't able to provide them with it. Now i'm here in the Philippines and currently applied as waitress. I have my LMO, job contract and all. Will my refusal in taiwan affect my apllication now?
Anybody has an idea?

Gang
- In the application form there is a space where it asks have you applied for Canadian visa previously. In that box provide details information of your causes for last denial of visa. In addition, mention that you were unable to provide the tax slip asked by the embassy so they denied your visa. However, now you are applying for a different job and you have all the supporting documents. Also attach a copy of the denial letter with your application.
Good luck.

gangster_22

Jan 19, 2009
Guys thank you so much for your answers. Now I'm starting to regain my hope again yeppee! Today i am waiting for the courier to pick up my application. So yes, i will include my refusal letter. One more question. In the refusal letter, the reason was THEY WERE NOT SATISFIED THAT I HAVE A CONTRACT WITH MY FUTURE EMPLOYER. Is it ok? Anyways, as long as i'm honest that's all that matters right? Thank you so much.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
gangster_22 said:
Guys thank you so much for your answers. Now I'm starting to regain my hope again yeppee! Today i am waiting for the courier to pick up my application. So yes, i will include my refusal letter. One more question. In the refusal letter, the reason was THEY WERE NOT SATISFIED THAT I HAVE A CONTRACT WITH MY FUTURE EMPLOYER. Is it ok? Anyways, as long as i'm honest that's all that matters right? Thank you so much.
- Clarify that clause of the refusal letter. Mention that, if they want they can verify your contract. That you also personally communicated with the employer for verification.

gangster_22

Jan 19, 2009
Hi guys...You have any idea how long they keep your records in their data bank or something? Say i applied 2 years ago, you think they still have all my filled up applications or data about that certain application? Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

gangster_22 said:
Hi guys...You have any idea how long they keep your records in their data bank or something? Say i applied 2 years ago, you think they still have all my filled up applications or data about that certain application? Thanks
Yes it is in the system.

PMM