+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will it be possible to get the visa for third Master

Dewan Yazdani

May 18, 2018
hello

I m from Bangladesh. I have done couple of masters from Australia and the uk....now want to apply for a third master degree on research platform...my query is that will I get visa from Bangladesh for my third master in Canada?

Please help me in this regard

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
hello

I m from Bangladesh. I have done couple of masters from Australia and the uk....now want to apply for a third master degree on research platform...my query is that will I get visa from Bangladesh for my third master in Canada?

:eek: are you collecting master, oh collector ??

joke aside, most of it depends on relevance, money, previous education level/relevancy and 50% LUCK (don't ask why).

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
hello

only if you can convincingly confuse the VO of why not going for a PhD other than a third Masters. You just have to strongly prove why its a logical/career progression for you

The VO will be curious to know why spending lots of money for another trophy Masters gallery, honestly you need to come up with something really tangible for your SOP as your chances are 50/50

Reactions: dreamy2536

gaggy

Jun 8, 2011
Amritsar
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello

Think about phd move from masters obsession.

Think wide move forward

Reactions: dreamy2536

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
hello

Phd will be the best option for you.