+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will it be misrepresentation?

Youngblood09

May 1, 2020
You posted on a public forum. Opinions are what you get. The way to "avoid such circumstances" was to not have committed misrepresentation in the first place. No one here can say whether IRCC will take issue with it in your PR app or not.
True but ultimately it's an opinion!! Not a fact. So, I don't agree with them about telling me thay I don't want people to cheat! as I my documents are all authentic, tax paid salary and many more. It's just one or another thing someone do to achieve their goal. I have seen other people's comments and I find them useful. Even yours!

Youngblood09

May 1, 2020
I think this is a reasonable comment. It's always advisable to be honest, if you weren't before, there's nothing you can change from that.

Anyways you never got the study permit anyway, so really I think, don't worry and pursue your PR.
Yes, it could be anyone's guess.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Hello everyone,
I applied for a PG course for Sept. 2019 intake but it got refused. When I applied I was pursuing my mba distance course since 2018 but didn't mention it due to the fact that my student visa might get refused.

However, as of now, I would like to apply for express entry since my master is just finished and I secured triple 7,8 in IELTS. My query is, if I show my master now in EE, will there be any serious consequences like misrepresentation? Kindly help me here.
Hey man, any updates on your case? I’m in a similar situation where I completed a short term course while on a PGWP, and I did not declare it on my TRV application (it was due to a complete oversight because they only provided 3 slots to fill the 10 years history section so I lump everything together as “unemployed” for the period of the PGWP).
Now I’m applying for PR and I will have to declare everything, but I am worried that this will lead to misrepresentation because I didn’t mention it on my TRV application.
Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks!

shalin1097

Oct 27, 2020
I became PR in 2015 april and now I am a citizen...
I did a small marrige cermney november 2014 with my spouse before we I got my PR in india but we never registred for Marriage certificate back then
My wife came in dec 2014 december to canada on student visa and was living with me only and then I became PR in April 2015 . So then in 2015 in november we went back to India and registred our marriage on the same day we intially got married. So Then we came back to canada and I did inland sponsorship for her PR and showed our mariage november 2015 the same date with certificate and pictures..... i just wanted to know is that counted as misrepsentation.... will ircc get to knoe abot this ??

ShameA

Feb 8, 2021
Hi anyone can give a advise?
I been in Canada since 2010 apply PR 2014 refused on 2016 Feb deemed inadmissibility under misrepresentation banned for 5 years
Since refused back 2016 Feb. never left Canada with holding TRP until 2021
My question is:
1.) Can I apply PR after 5 years even i am still inside Canada?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
I been in Canada since 2010 apply PR 2014 refused on 2016 Feb deemed inadmissibility under misrepresentation banned for 5 years
My question is:
How do you have a TRP until 2021 if you got hit with a 5 year misrepresentation ban?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
My question is:
What was a misrepresentation about?

ShameA

Feb 8, 2021
How do you have a TRP until 2021 if you got hit with a 5 year misrepresentation ban?
[/
2016 apply HC&C refused then 2nd HC&C apply 2018 refused 2020 for 2nd time. Now apply for JR still on process.

I have a Canadian Child 6years old.
have managerial position in Alberta since 2014 up to present! have a outstanding position on to my employer!

apply TRP explain why we need remain in Canada and they give me 1 year TRP

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
As long as you are in Canada with a legal status and your misrepresentation ban has concluded, then you can apply for PR in Canada. However, you also need to maintain a legal status throughout your time in Canada while you wait for your application to be processed.

ShameA

Feb 8, 2021
As long as you are in Canada with a legal status and your misrepresentation ban has concluded, then you can apply for PR in Canada. However, you also need to maintain a legal status throughout your time in Canada while you wait for your application to be processed.
thank you

ShameA

Feb 8, 2021
How can I apply PR under CIC Express entry even I am qualified because holder a managerial position sin 2014 ? I went to 4 different Immigration lawyer saying only HC&C application. because they said we are inadmissibility under misrepresentation.
Did you know any law firm can help me? to apply express entry class or provincial nominee program?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
You have to wait for the ban to be over before you can apply for anything, there are no exceptions to that unless it's H&C. But that's a high bar to meet especially with a misrepresentation ban in force.

If you're working in a managerial position, could your employer sponsor you for a work permit?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
You have to wait for the ban to be over before you can apply for anything, there are no exceptions to that unless it's H&C. But that's a high bar to meet especially with a misrepresentation ban in force.

If you're working in a managerial position, could your employer sponsor you for a work permit?
How can she apply for WP if the ban isn’t lifted yet?