+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will i get visa

May 23, 2014
hello friends, i am from India , i got masters degree from united kingdom in year 2011 and then stayed there for two years after my studies and now i am interested to do my mba in canada what is the chances of getting visa , as i heard if we had gap more than 4 years after undergraduation getting visa chances for canada is very low please help me in this is there any cases like that....

Btecth 2008 computers
masters in united kingdom 2011
two years work visa in united kingdom

planing to go for mba

please help me Smiley

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The gap does not matter. At all. Never ever.
What matters is the following:
1. You are an immigrant in UK, without much ties in home country.
2. What have been you doing in UK for 2 years after graduation?
3. If you have been working is your work in a line for getting MBA? In other words WHY would you need MBA for your career from CANADA and not in India or UK?

May 23, 2014
Regina said:
The gap does not matter. At all. Never ever.
What matters is the following:
1. You are an immigrant in UK, without much ties in home country.
2. What have been you doing in UK for 2 years after graduation?
3. If you have been working is your work in a line for getting MBA? In other words WHY would you need MBA for your career from CANADA and not in India or UK?

After doing my masters in united kingdom i did came back from united kingdom and stayed in India doing some courses but after going there i did work as a manager not from my filed and now i am planning to go to management side and also entrepreneurship to start my own business

May 23, 2014
After doing my masters in united kingdom i did came back from united kingdom and stayed in India doing some courses but after going there i did work as a manager not from my filed and now i am planning to go to management side and also entrepreneurship to start my own business

karan sandhu

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
28/07/2014
Med's Done....
Premedical done
VISA ISSUED...
11/08/2014 waheguru ne mehar kiti a
LANDED..........
SHORTLY
Make a strong sop and mention all the information like why canada and what u did in past..Your status in uk as a student and many more.. Prepare a strong sop