+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will I be rejected because of this medical test! X-Ray!

Victor poul

Feb 26, 2018
Hi my name is Victor how are you guys♥
My question
6 years ago I have been accident my back bone and operation that Time ago.
Please any one tell me any problem
x -Ray results.

Nishes

Mar 18, 2018
I am from nepal and I did my medical 3 years ago.my x-ray showed some scars and I was informed to get sputum test done.sputum test showed tb cells and was adviced by doctor to have medicines to cure tb.After Completing my medicines I further did my chest x-ray and sputum test and after long wait of 2 months the sputum test came positive.As we don't have embassy of Canada here all the paper had to be send to New Delhi,india.Don't know what happend to my visa application after that because after 3 years again they want my medical again.Why was my visa delayed for that long don't know and who is responsible for the delay because after 3 years I have to go same process again.My scars won't disappear so do I need to show my old medical record to the panel physician?? Guys do give some suggestions

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am from nepal and I did my medical 3 years ago.my x-ray showed some scars and I was informed to get sputum test done.sputum test showed tb cells and was adviced by doctor to have medicines to cure tb.After Completing my medicines I further did my chest x-ray and sputum test and after long wait of 2 months the sputum test came positive.As we don't have embassy of Canada here all the paper had to be send to New Delhi,india.Don't know what happend to my visa application after that because after 3 years again they want my medical again.Why was my visa delayed for that long don't know and who is responsible for the delay because after 3 years I have to go same process again.My scars won't disappear so do I need to show my old medical record to the panel physician?? Guys do give some suggestions
It's not the scars that are the problem - it's that you are still positive for TB. You need to complete further treatment and test negative for TB if you want to get the visa approved and come to Canada.

Nishes

Mar 18, 2018
It's not the scars that are the problem - it's that you are still positive for TB. You need to complete further treatment and test negative for TB if you want to get the visa approved and come to Canada.
But I already passed the medical 3 years ago after 6 months of medication and 2 months long sputum test.so basically they are just trying to find out now if i'm still infected from TB??

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
my parent went for upront maedical. My mother cleared medical but they asked my father to come again next week for 3 consecutive days to do some mucus testfor his cough. So i did a little research on this test and came to know that result of this 3-day test would come after 2 months. so my questions are given below:

1) do i have to wait for next 2 months to apply their super visa because i will receive result after 2 months?
2) what is this test all about?
3) they will send result directly to embassy or we will receive result?
4) my parents got same certificate from them and have same content in those certificate means there is nothing mentioned that my mother or father cleared test or not means if my father is going through more test then my father certificate should be different than my mother
5)on the bottom of certificate there are 3 test mentioned like 501 Medical examination required, 502 chest x-ray examination required, 707 H1V test required. actually i am confused how embassy will know whether my parents test are cleared or not.

thank you for replying

Nishes

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah it's true u have to wait 2 months for the test...maybe the x-ray of your father showed the scars on the chest that's why he had to go for sputum test ... I think the visa won't be rejected and after further medical examination your father will be cleared.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
my parent went for upront maedical. My mother cleared medical but they asked my father to come again next week for 3 consecutive days to do some mucus testfor his cough. So i did a little research on this test and came to know that result of this 3-day test would come after 2 months. so my questions are given below:

1) do i have to wait for next 2 months to apply their super visa because i will receive result after 2 months?
3) they will send result directly to embassy or we will receive result?
4) my parents got same certificate from them and have same content in those certificate means there is nothing mentioned that my mother or father cleared test or not means if my father is going through more test then my father certificate should be different than my mother
5)on the bottom of certificate there are 3 test mentioned like 501 Medical examination required, 502 chest x-ray examination required, 707 H1V test required. actually i am confused how embassy will know whether my parents test are cleared or not.

thank you for replying
1. Yes, the visa will be issued upon receipt of the results after two months, any time you plan to apply.
2. Tuberculosis, which Canada takes very seriously.
3. Directly to embassy.
4. It's normal.
5. It's normal. The tests are done. They contacted your father to perform the additional test before they can say the medical is cleared.

You won't get the results of the test from the clinic unless you pay an additional fee. They'll automatically send the results to the visa office.

ni3ydv

Nov 1, 2018
Hi all,
After the 1st medical test, they required me 2nd test of X-Ray, because there is a small spot on my lung. Their requirement is:
- X-Ray chest again with more detail
- If size of spot is greated than 4.0, do sputum test
So i went to DMP and checked X-Ray again.
Luckily, the size of the spot is small, so i dont' need to do sputum test.
Any chance i will get a visa?
I did have this problem before, the doctor said it's just a healed scar in the past, not TB.
Thanks all.
Did you got your Visa or not ?

rogenelamata

Feb 11, 2019
I don't think there is any reason for rejection. Repeated X-Ray was requested to check about suspected TB. It is fine now if DMP cleared.

hello can you please help give me some advice regarding my problem about my xray finding ...the finding result is i have a minor tb findings 3.2 ... it means i cant have my visa in canada..

krd

Aug 20, 2019

1) do i have to wait for next 2 months to apply for their super visa because i will receive result after 2 months?
3) they will send result directly to the embassy or we will receive result?

thank you for replying

Hey @zain92 ,
I am on the same stage currently as you were last year.
My dad got the supervisa and my mom didn't.
It's almost 2 months now, we believe the delay is due to cough in the chest.
Can you please let me know whether embassy asked for remedical or not?
And if they asked, how much time did it take to get the visa?
One of the doctors said that it takes 60 days to get the report, and after 90 days you will get approval, is that true?

Please let me know...

Sharmams

Jun 13, 2019
Heyy Advisors!!
My sputum test hs been done along with second X-ray..wen it's result will b declared?? N is it fine to get status of medical passed.?

krd

Aug 20, 2019
Heyy Advisors!!
My sputum test hs been done along with second X-ray..wen it's result will b declared?? N is it fine to get status of medical passed.?
How long did it take for the embassy to ask for a sputum test?
Did you submit a paper application?
How did you receive the re-medical request?

I have submitted a paper application before 70 days and haven't heard back from the embassy.
There is no update on the website.
No reply of the web form as well.

Sharmams

Jun 13, 2019
Hey..
I didn't get any kind of mail or furtherance letter regarding remedical. i i called panel physician regarding medical status is still under review..den dey told me about sputum test is to b held..

krd

Aug 20, 2019
Hey..
I didn't get any kind of mail or furtherance letter regarding remedical. i i called panel physician regarding medical status is still under review..den dey told me about sputum test is to b held..
The same thing happened to me. I asked the panel doctor, he said that I have to perform a few tests [related to TB] and send it to the embassy. I contacted my consultant after that and my consultant said that "you have to wait till you hear from the embassy, how do you which test you should undergo until they update you with the list of tests. The embassy would never update to the panel physician, they will update you and ask you to visit the doctor if certain tests are to be done.".

Confused about the next step now!!