Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
09th August
hi All.

Hope you have all had a good day.

I have been working in Canada for over 4.5 years now and never considered a PR. However, my wife loves this place and given the progress of my kid (he joined school earlier this year) has made me reconsider a PR option (just as a backup). And not to mention the quality of life which is free of any external worries, fuss etc.

Now, the situation is that my WP expires in Feb 2020 (my 5 years will be complete by then) and cannot be renewed anymore. I am waiting for my ECA from CES Toronto and once i get it i'll hopefully apply for the PR around mid October-end November depending on when my ECA is done.

My questions are 1) will I be evaluated under CEC or do I need to submit a letter from my company saying that I'll be employed with them for next 1 year (even though my WP expires Feb 2020)?

Can i apply for a bridging work permit 3 months before my existing WP expires.

Any other nuances that i need to worry about? the fact that i want to avoid the showing of funds is that i pay installment of an apartment in India and i pay a good amount of money every month thus don't have a lot of money to show in the account.

Please advise.

Thanks.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
hi All.

Hope you have all had a good day.

I have been working in Canada for over 4.5 years now and never considered a PR. However, my wife loves this place and given the progress of my kid (he joined school earlier this year) has made me reconsider a PR option (just as a backup). And not to mention the quality of life which is free of any external worries, fuss etc.

Now, the situation is that my WP expires in Feb 2020 (my 5 years will be complete by then) and cannot be renewed anymore. I am waiting for my ECA from CES Toronto and once i get it i'll hopefully apply for the PR around mid October-end November depending on when my ECA is done.

My questions are 1) will I be evaluated under CEC or do I need to submit a letter from my company saying that I'll be employed with them for next 1 year (even though my WP expires Feb 2020)?
CEC plus letter from company

Can i apply for a bridging work permit 3 months before my existing WP expires.
if your EE is in process by that time then yes you can apply.
Any other nuances that i need to worry about? the fact that i want to avoid the showing of funds is that i pay installment of an apartment in India and i pay a good amount of money every month thus don't have a lot of money to show in the account.
no need to show funds under CEC
Please advise.

Thanks.