+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

will backlogs be a reason for canada study visa rejection

Jayx_sagR

Mar 12, 2018
overall my b.tech backlogs are 45 but now all are cleared.and it is my last sem of mechanical engineering. till 7th semester my percentage is 56.7% with one more sem to go. Also, it took me 5 years to complete my b.tech degree. I want to pursue m.s in mechanical engineering from Canada.although I am going to give IELTS Test in coming days.what are my chances of getting Visa. I know my academic background is bad but still what are my chances For admission in Canada colleges and visa and also tell me my chances about other countries except u.s.a
10th - 67%
12th - 57%

Reactions: Vishv96 and Sanaskr
Mar 16, 2018

Not a big deal my friend last week got it with 14 backlogs :p but make sure the course is post graduation one ...In the end its all luck. Canadian embassy has the weirdest visa issuing policy roger that :eek:
hey there,
hope u doin good.. there's a friend of mine who had as many as 10-13 backlogs and had 1 left even after the 4 years of btech. so basically her btech was completed in 5 years. any chances of approval of study visa(pg diploma)?

Kaur019

Feb 26, 2018

Not a big deal my friend last week got it with 14 backlogs :p but make sure the course is post graduation one ...In the end its all luck. Canadian embassy has the weirdest visa issuing policy roger that :eek:
Ur friend got admission in which college?...

Jomyj

May 12, 2018
I have completed B.Tech computer science and engineering and i wanted to study pg diploma course in Canada.so i approached an agency for enquiry,they told me that you have higher chance of visa rejection beacuse my backlogs
B.Tech-65%
IELTS-7
Number of backlogs- 6 reappearance + 6 unattended attempts,so total 12 backlogs
Does absent for exam count's as backlogs?

Will i get visa for my profile?

hem96

Jul 6, 2018
I have gotten grace marks in two subjects. I have grace in 1st and 2nd year. Did anyone got visa with grace marks?

Sep 13, 2018
Hello sir, i have 11 backlog in BE (mechanical) and My overall score is 6.5 overall. Is there any chance to get admission and visa for canada.
Help me...

pratinnn

Sep 17, 2018
i have 6.4 in my Btech (Computer Engineering)
i have around 67% in 10th and 12th
i currently am looking to get admission in any college in Canada in Management course
In total i have 25 backlogs and yet to give IELTS
What are my chances for Visa Approval?

vedant1212

Nov 27, 2018
hii,

i have completed my B.tech in mechanical engineering and i got 7.23 cgpa
i have 5 backlog total and i got this backlogs in 1st and 2nd semester.
i have 6.5 overall band (L-6.5, R-6.5,S-6, W-6)
i want to apply in masters in mechanical engineering in university in Canada

can anybody tell me where i should apply and i can get admission in university ?
plz suggest me some universities which give admission to backlog student.
am i satisfying the requirement of university of Windsor ? and can i get admission there ?

reply as soon as possible....thank you

jimitp096

Jan 1, 2019
Hey Guyz .. sorry for late response ..
I got accepted on 3rd august.
Got in with 10 backlogs.
see guys do not worry about backlogs just keep faith in yourself and work hard for it ..
You are definitely ready to go. believe me..
What other financial documents did u show other than college fee and gic?.......

TIA

Nihaljohns95

Feb 11, 2019
overall my b.tech backlogs are 45 but now all are cleared.and it is my last sem of mechanical engineering. till 7th semester my percentage is 56.7% with one more sem to go. Also, it took me 5 years to complete my b.tech degree. I want to pursue m.s in mechanical engineering from Canada.although I am going to give IELTS Test in coming days.what are my chances of getting Visa. I know my academic background is bad but still what are my chances For admission in Canada colleges and visa and also tell me my chances about other countries except u.s.a
10th - 67%
12th - 57%
Did u get Visa ?

nevertoolate

May 18, 2019
i have 6.4 in my Btech (Computer Engineering)
i have around 67% in 10th and 12th
i currently am looking to get admission in any college in Canada in Management course
In total i have 25 backlogs and yet to give IELTS
What are my chances for Visa Approval?
Did you apply? And were you able to get the visa?