7(remedial)+6 (regular) marksheet=
total number of marksheet 13
Ielts-6.5
want to go for advance diploma in mechanical engineering technology

What are my visa chances out of 100 and will I get visa

khushi ARORA

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
The profile of the person do matters and specially how do you present it.. under spp category 3-4 backlogs are allowed but at the same time it's all upto high commission

karthiksrm12

Aug 20, 2015
vatsal bhatt said:
Is there any chance of getting visa
I am apply from the consultancy winny
Which VISA Office ur file is under process ?

I too have similar profile as urs . I have applied on 27Oct at VFS, Chennai.

khushi ARORA

Star Member
Jul 30, 2016
vatsal bhatt said:
You can try for it everything depends upon the high commission chances are definitely there but at the end they have to decide

vatsal bhatt

May 10, 2016
I will apply from ahmedabad.so I am eligible or we are trying.so is it 70:30 ratio.70 is succes and 30 is rejection

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsal bhatt said:
chances are low but don't loose hope. winny is good but they sometimes lie.

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsal bhatt said:
Sorry guys instead of 13 marksheets there will be 10 marksheets only.Now what are the chances
I am from ahmedabad too. I have experiences RAO, WINNY and few others such as GEPSI CANAM. all are crap. Winny stands good among all these consultancy because it not as fake as RAO and the others. everyone is money oriented. no one will tell you that your visa will be rejected. as i said chances are less. 50-50. because i have seen people getting visa with 10 backlogs and i have also seen people getting rejected with 4 backlogs. they get visa but at the second or third trial. don't worry you will also get visa. if your luck is good then at first trial or else on the second trial.

AdityaRaol

Aug 31, 2015
aviator96 said:
I am from ahmedabad too. I have experiences RAO, WINNY and few others such as GEPSI CANAM. all are crap. Winny stands good among all these consultancy because it not as fake as RAO and the others. everyone is money oriented. no one will tell you that your visa will be rejected. as i said chances are less. 50-50. because i have seen people getting visa with 10 backlogs and i have also seen people getting rejected with 4 backlogs. they get visa but at the second or third trial. don't worry you will also get visa. if your luck is good then at first trial or else on the second trial.
I have applied through Winny for Jan 2017 intake. But Visa got rejected as I have 11 backlogs and shown 1 year experience.

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AdityaRaol said:
I have applied through Winny for Jan 2017 intake. But Visa got rejected as I have 11 backlogs and shown 1 year experience.
that's was i am talking about. it's all luck. and consultants won't say fact because they get money. rest is you.