+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will anybody travel internationally?

Medicap

Jul 8, 2020
Hello all,
I'm new here. My husband and I applied in February (Outland) and are obviously experiencing the same delays as everyone else. I was with him initially (in the UK) but had to return to Canada in late March. Now some flights are starting up at the end of July (to the UK anyway) and I'm just wondering if anyone else will be travelling internationally to see their spouses? Apparently 86% of Canadians are not going to travel internationally this year which makes me feel silly for wanting to.

Alternatively, I do really want to go to break up some of the waiting process. Just wondering if I will be alone in my travels. Hope you are all well.

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I sent my application early April. No news yet. Might go to Ukraine to visit my wife in August or September

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hello all,
I'm new here. My husband and I applied in February (Outland) and are obviously experiencing the same delays as everyone else. I was with him initially (in the UK) but had to return to Canada in late March. Now some flights are starting up at the end of July (to the UK anyway) and I'm just wondering if anyone else will be travelling internationally to see their spouses? Apparently 86% of Canadians are not going to travel internationally this year which makes me feel silly for wanting to.

Alternatively, I do really want to go to break up some of the waiting process. Just wondering if I will be alone in my travels. Hope you are all well.
That is a personal decision you will have to make after weighing the pro and cons of traveling by air whether it is domestic or international. Traveling to the UK or EU is probably safer than going to the USA, Russia or Brazil. It's not just the flight you have to consider, also the state of the covid virus in your destination country. Keep in mind that no travel insurance is going to cover covid expenses if you end up in a hospital. Good luck.