+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will a two semesters (8 Month) Course be considered as 1 year of Canadian education or just 8months?

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
I didn't start the program yet.
Ok. So when you complete the program and if the completion letter says 2 year, then you'll get a 3 years work permit. Most probably the completion letter will say 2 years

Feb 3, 2022
Hi, I wanted to know about the PSWP if I opt for 8months course in Canada. I got accepted for a two semester (8 Months) course in Canada, In order to continue staying there will this 8 semester course be considered as a full year of Canadian education or just 8 months for PR purposes...? Please suggest?
If I plan to take one more consecutive program say for 8 months, the duration will be 16 months study, will I be eligible for 3 years PSWP?

Jun 1, 2023
Hi, I wanted to know about the PSWP if I opt for 8months course in Canada. I got accepted for a two semester (8 Months) course in Canada, In order to continue staying there will this 8 semester course be considered as a full year of Canadian education or just 8 months for PR purposes...? Please suggest?
If I plan to take one more consecutive program say for 8 months, the duration will be 16 months study, will I be eligible for 3 years PSWP?
hey what's the status? ive been all around the place asking this question everywhere, can you give me a definitive answer on whether if i will get a 3 year PGWP? ive got an offer letter for diploma of 8 months from fanshawe college and plan on enrolling into a 2nd year diploma course iin the same college if it grants me a 3 year pgwp.