+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Will a part time spring/summer semester affect my PGWP?

ginsang

May 3, 2015
Hi! I am a graduate student of a 2-year master program. My first (2014 fall, Sept-Dec) and second (2015 winter, Jan-April) semester are full time, 2015 spring/summer session (May-June this year) is part time, then the last semester 2015 fall will change back to full time. Will the part time spring/summer session affect my 3-year PGWP? Thanks.

timmituyi

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

seeking for same answer to your question as i am in the same boat as you. Here is what i posted on another thread.

All,

Pls if one fails a course and is retaking the course during summer (May - August 2015) and then start coop September - December 2015. Will this disqualify the person from obtaining PGWP upon Graduation in Dec.

Asking because retaking the course in summer now spells as part time student so that is where the confusion is.

Kindly help clarify if the person qualifies for PGWP upon graduating in December 2015.

Thanks.

Notableme

Sep 4, 2021
Hi,

seeking for same answer to your question as i am in the same boat as you. Here is what i posted on another thread.

All,

Pls if one fails a course and is retaking the course during summer (May - August 2015) and then start coop September - December 2015. Will this disqualify the person from obtaining PGWP upon Graduation in Dec.

Asking because retaking the course in summer now spells as part time student so that is where the confusion is.

Kindly help clarify if the person qualifies for PGWP upon graduating in December 2015.

Thanks.
Hi did you get yours?

Notableme

Sep 4, 2021
Hi! I am a graduate student of a 2-year master program. My first (2014 fall, Sept-Dec) and second (2015 winter, Jan-April) semester are full time, 2015 spring/summer session (May-June this year) is part time, then the last semester 2015 fall will change back to full time. Will the part time spring/summer session affect my 3-year PGWP? Thanks.
Hi did you get yours?