+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wiil my point increase????

F

FTICS

Dear sir/madam
when i first applied for FSW canada PR my wife has only Bachelors degree but now she got masters. will this increase my points. i am in the stage of sending whole document to visa office.
please advice me

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes , it will increased by 1 point . you have to be specific while you send full set of docs to CHC.
Honeyjack

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeyjack said:
Yes , it will increased by 1 point . you have to be specific while you send full set of docs to CHC.
Honeyjack
If her master is 17 years then 5, otherwise 4 points.

regards

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear FTICS,
Look at your earlier post below in another thread. How come you have already received visa once and then here are in the process of submitting full documents? ??? It looks so strange to me!

FTICS said:
dear Sirs/Madam

I have finally got visa but bit confused

question no 1:
Do u need to show the proof of settlement of Fund at the port of Canada which u have indicated the sum at application form.
Question No 2:
My friend got the medical but the problem is that his wife is pregnant of 5 months. can he do medical, if yes, will his family receive visa.
please make clear about it.

thank in advance

Mpadhya

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Dear FTICS,

I think you want to work or working as an immigration consultant....!!!!! You are using this forum for experiments on the guys who might visit you... if so, then please don't get into this business.... unknowningly you might be playing with someone's future...

Secondly, the people who are regular visitors of this forum are not FOOL. They have seen the world, have referred to number of sources and are clever enough to catch a Scammer...

Please stop playing with intellact

WAY

Mar 1, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 22, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 06, 2010
AOR Received.
Aug 13, 2010
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
May 22, 2012
Med's Request
April 09, 2014 (Re-med)
Med's Done....
May 02, 2014 (Re-med)
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 (May 13, 2014), PPR-2 (Jun 11, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jun 27, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov 2014, Permanent landing not decided yet
Mpadhya said:
Dear FTICS,

I think you want to work or working as an immigration consultant....!!!!! You are using this forum for experiments on the guys who might visit you... if so, then please don't get into this business.... unknowningly you might be playing with someone's future...

Secondly, the people who are regular visitors of this forum are not FOOL. They have seen the world, have referred to number of sources and are clever enough to catch a Scammer...

Please stop playing with intellact
I think.....Moderator should be reported to Ban this person.