+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife's Document: Purpose of Travel - Other

Tyalabi

Dec 31, 2022
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Dear Tracy,
Would you kindly please send me the letter? I am applying for my wife for OWP in Canada. I really appreciate it. Thanks!
My email is tayoalabi@gmail.com

boladeadeyemo

Apr 27, 2023
I tried this method for my husband and daughter's application and we were successfully. In my husband letter he indicated he didn't want to be away from his family, he spoke about what he would bring to the work force and that allowing him to work would give him international experience that would make him marketable once he returned to our home country. We added proof of all his qualifications, his current payslip, and all our assets. A good rule is any reason you give for wanting to accompany you spouse show how that would benefit you in you home country. Good luck.
Hi Tracy
I am in this situation right now. Can you please share a sample of the purpose of travel letter used. My email is: boladeadeyemo@gmail.com

amberlou

Sep 6, 2023
Hey,

I am in the same situation with my husband. I will move to Canada for my postdoc and my husband is joining me and will try to get work there. Can someone send my the sample letter as well: amberlouwagie@hotmail.com.

Thanks you!

Sep 6, 2023
Good day everyone, please l need explanation on this ,my visa is down process and my school resumption is September 5th that was yesterday, in which have defer to January intake ,my question is do l need to informed IRCC about this .please l need guide. Thanks

amirsash

Sep 19, 2023
Hi dear, could you please share your sample to me?(sash2098@gmail.com)