+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife who is Outland COPR received, inland not received Ecopr

vnyaraju

Sep 8, 2020
Wife(Outland) recently received COPR and Visa stamped. But I (principal applicant) who is inland not received ECOPR yet.

can my wife travel to Canada even I dint received ECOPR

Mandalorian22

Dec 12, 2022
Wife(Outland) recently received COPR and Visa stamped. But I (principal applicant) who is inland not received ECOPR yet.

can my wife travel to Canada even I dint received ECOPR
No buddy, I'm in the same situation, but as per IRCC rules the primary applicant needs to get eCOPR and become a PR first. So your wife can travel only after you get eCOPR.

vnyaraju

Sep 8, 2020
Thank you for the information brother, wait is the only way to deal with this now :(

when did you submit your photo and address, which stream you are into.

What is your VO office.

I have submitted Photo and address on 15 Nov, still no ECOPR.
VO: Montreal
PR Stream : CEC (Canadian Experience Class)

Mandalorian22

Dec 12, 2022
Thank you for the information brother, wait is the only way to deal with this now :(

when did you submit your photo and address, which stream you are into.

What is your VO office.

I have submitted Photo and address on 15 Nov, still no ECOPR.
VO: Montreal
PR Stream : CEC (Canadian Experience Class)
So I got my eCOPR yesterday. Submitted my photos and address on December 20th. I would suggest you to drop a mail to
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
I sent an email on Friday 13th and got the eCOPR yesterday. Not sure if that helped, but doesn't hurt to try. You'll get yours soon. I saw many ppl get eCOPR yesterday. My VO is Montreal. CEC inland.

Reactions: Miracle2018

vnyaraju

Sep 8, 2020
So I got my eCOPR yesterday. Submitted my photos and address on December 20th. I would suggest you to drop a mail to
I sent an email on Friday 13th and got the eCOPR yesterday. Not sure if that helped, but doesn't hurt to try. You'll get yours soon. I saw many ppl get eCOPR yesterday. My VO is Montreal. CEC inland.
Wow, congratulations!! Good to hear :)

Last Friday, I have sent an email to "IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" to consider my application for ECOPR.

Could you please let me know what you have written them through email to make process faster.

Mandalorian22

Dec 12, 2022
Wow, congratulations!! Good to hear :)

Last Friday, I have sent an email to "IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca" to consider my application for ECOPR.

Could you please let me know what you have written them through email to make process faster.
Nothing specific, I just wrote that my wife received her ppr, but I have got my eCOPR yet. I just asked them to confirm I'm in the virtual landing queue. I dropped the same email to both, the Id I provided and also to the east portal id. Maybe try that too.

flyfirefreedom

Star Member
Feb 23, 2023
HI may I know if this email is the one sent you the portal?