+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife temporarily Leaving with Kid

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by humsafar, Mar 9, 2014.

  1. Hi,

    My wife has to go back temporarily for few months and since our kid is 4 years so he has to go back with her, I have few questions in this regard, really appreciate your answers

    1 - We haven't got PR card yet. does any one asks for PR card while leaving from Pearson ?
    2 - Do I have to give any Authority letter to her, saying I do not have any objection on her leaving the country with our kid
    3 - Do I have to call CRA and ask to stop the Child Benefit payment ?
  2. Hi

    1. No
    2. Yes
    3. Yes

Share This Page