+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife permanent residence spouse visa.

Sandeep.handa84

Mar 26, 2019
Hello
I am permanent residence of Canada. I have applied my wife’s spouse permanent residency. But it’s taking time. Right now i am in india to visit my family. Can I apply her visitor visa while i am in India. Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
I am permanent residence of Canada. I have applied my wife’s spouse permanent residency. But it’s taking time. Right now i am in india to visit my family. Can I apply her visitor visa while i am in India. Thanks
You can try with an invitation letter (from you or anyone in Canada)

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Hello
Did you get AOR for your spouse Permanent Residency application ? if yes then applying for visitor visa is not a bad idea!

Sandeep.handa84

Mar 26, 2019
Did you get AOR for your spouse Permanent Residency application ? if yes then applying for visitor visa is not a bad idea!
Yes we got AOR , file number. Medical and biometrics are done as well but problem is l, i am in India right now. My question is, do I suppose to be in canada while applying for her visitor visa or i can apply in India

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
Yes we got AOR , file number. Medical and biometrics are done as well but problem is l, i am in India right now. My question is, do I suppose to be in canada while applying for her visitor visa or i can apply in India
You can apply from India, all you need to provide is invitation letter!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can apply from India, all you need to provide is invitation letter!
Technically you can provide the letter while abroad but that would also highlight the fact that you are abroad while applying for the spousal sponsorship. Would be better invite her when you are back in Canada.