+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife is protected person and husband with unhcr

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hi.. my spouse is with unhcr as refugee , and i am a protected person in canada while pr is in process as he being my dependent.. ineed advice on how our pr application willl be processed would he be excluded from my application or he would be processed as a normal dependent in that country’s canadian counsulate???
Please advices are appreciated

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi.. my spouse is with unhcr as refugee , and i am a protected person in canada while pr is in process as he being my dependent.. ineed advice on how our pr application willl be processed would he be excluded from my application or he would be processed as a normal dependent in that country’s canadian counsulate???
Please advices are appreciated
He wil be processed as a normal dependent.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
He wil be processed as a normal dependent.
His status is refugee with unhcr , his resettlement is goingto take time meanwhile he would be processed as my dependent here in Canada, so what circumstances i shall expect to face while his application would be processed?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
His status is refugee with unhcr , his resettlement is goingto take time meanwhile he would be processed as my dependent here in Canada, so what circumstances i shall expect to face while his application would be processed?
Not sure what you mean. He is a dependent in your app, so he must submit forms/docs/PCCs/etc. with you and be included in the app. He will get PR along with you.

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Actua
Not sure what you mean. He is a dependent in your app, so he must submit forms/docs/PCCs/etc. with you and be included in the app. He will get PR along with you.
hes is stateless right now (not in our origin country) so how would he be treated when i am asked to submit his documents once our pr application is processed

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Actua

hes is stateless right now (not in our origin country) so how would he be treated when i am asked to submit his documents once our pr application is processed
Attention refugee does not equal stateless. Most refugees are still citizen of at least one country even if they do not want to live there. Stateless is the situation where no country is recognizing you as a citizen (for whatever reason). And again not have proofs (like passport, national ID or birth certificate) does not mean that your spouse is stateless.
A recognized refugee should have a valid refugee document (or a refugee travel document), which is most of the time issued by the country where the refuge was currently taken).

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Attention refugee does not equal stateless. Most refugees are still citizen of at least one country even if they do not want to live there. Stateless is the situation where no country is recognizing you as a citizen (for whatever reason). And again not have proofs (like passport, national ID or birth certificate) does not mean that your spouse is stateless.
A recognized refugee should have a valid refugee document (or a refugee travel document), which is most of the time issued by the country where the refuge was currently taken).
So what if hes a refugee claimant waiting for resettlement with unhcr camp ? And i am asked to submit his forms to process his pr application?? What will hapeen at that time

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Actua

He is treated as normal. He will have to submit his travel dodument.

So what if hes a refugee claimant waiting for resettlement with unhcr camp ? And i am asked to submit his forms to process his pr application?? What will hapeen at that time
You submit his forms and the app is processed.