Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
inshalah in first week of may
i am pakistani national living in uk but my wife is not with me she is in pakistan. i applied for snip in jun 09 and still waiting for noomination. just wondring what shall i do upon reciept of nomination.can i add her when i apply in canadian embassy in uk and she could have her medical don in pakistan or she have to be in uk with me for medical and after that for visa.
is that any chance ithat i can add her in my application and her case could be reffer to islamabad embassy,

please help i am so confused about that
tahnks

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
20 DEC 2011 AND SENT THE ADITIONAL DACUMENTS
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
18 people isit my query but nobody suggest anythinh, very bad

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hi Yes you should add her with application ,I done it the same way ,I just got my PPR and waiting for her passport from Pakistan

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Harry2500 said:
Hi Yes you should add her with application ,I done it the same way ,I just got my PPR and waiting for her passport from Pakistan

hi
thanks for your reply,just one more thing i was single when i applied for snip and after that i got maried, so what shell i do i mean shell i tell snip that i got maried or wait for my nomination and then add her in my aplication for pr.in which way i can save my time.

thanks

Gurnam

Feb 9, 2010
As long as you attach your marriage certificate should not be a problem. so i believe you can still add her name.

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Gurnam said:
As long as you attach your marriage certificate should not be a problem. so i believe you can still add her name.
what you suggest, shell i let them know that i am married now or wait for my nomination and then add her in my aplication for pr.in which way i can save my time.

thanks

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you might need to notify them about your marriage and they will add your spouse to the nomination. do this before you apply for CIC as it will reduce complications.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
shahzad0786 said:
what you suggest, shell i let them know that i am married now or wait for my nomination and then add her in my aplication for pr.in which way i can save my time.
thanks
Upon approval, your Nomination Certificate shall be electronically sent to your visa office. The Persons listed on Nomination Certificate shall be issued permanent residence of Canada. So if you got married after Nomination, then you will have to first modify your Certificate to add your wife in the Certificate then will apply at Visa Office

amusa

Sep 9, 2009
Shahzad0786,
Just to let you know, I applied to canada through the Quebec program. I am living in the US but my husband is working in Nigeria. I go to school here in the US while he works. I sent in the application as a married couple, and we have been approved. All i did was send our marriage certificate and included all the documents they needed for the spouse of a principal applicant. Now, for the quebec program, i had to go for an interview in new york,and i went there without my husband, and luckily I passed. As for the police certificates and medical exam, the canada embassy that you will send your application will give u the addresses of where and how to get the certificates. It is also posted on their website how and where to get police certificates and medical exams for every country.
Hope that helps and good luck.

adil2008

Feb 5, 2010
shahzad0786 said:
hi
thanks for your reply,just one more thing i was single when i applied for snip and after that i got maried, so what shell i do i mean shell i tell snip that i got maried or wait for my nomination and then add her in my aplication for pr.in which way i can save my time.

Hi shehzad, would you please tell me how did u apply ,i mean the process for Provincial Nomination Program Immigration .i am also in uk .

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Harry2500 said:
hi, thanks for your help,but i just want to clear one thing that,are you and your wife in same country or just like me in difrent country.reason i am asking this question becoz i am codnfused that upon aproval of nomination i will apply in uk but she cant becoz she is in pakistan.and as you know i cant bring his passport from pakistan for issuance of visa in uk.
so what you sugest on thsi situation
thanks

shahzad0786

Dec 30, 2009
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
dont know
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 june 2011
Doc's Request.
25 oct
IELTS Request
waived
Med's Request
25 oct 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
step 1 .19 march at 4 pm
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
amusa said:
thanks for your reply,do your husband has us visa or he will apply from nigeria.coz my wife dont have uk visa and i dont know how get her visa while she is in pakitan
Shahzad0786,
Just to let you know, I applied to canada through the Quebec program. I am living in the US but my husband is working in Nigeria. I go to school here in the US while he works. I sent in the application as a married couple, and we have been approved. All i did was send our marriage certificate and included all the documents they needed for the spouse of a principal applicant. Now, for the quebec program, i had to go for an interview in new york,and i went there without my husband, and luckily I passed. As for the police certificates and medical exam, the canada embassy that you will send your application will give u the addresses of where and how to get the certificates. It is also posted on their website how and where to get police certificates and medical exams for every country.
Hope that helps and good luck.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
dear forum members,

I lived abroad Ireland on international student visa but by mistake i registered my self as married in the taxation office.

when CIC will do background check whether they will check it or not and in the application form what should i write married or single..that is really confusing me..a lot need your assisstance plsss..

thx..

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
mrshah30 said:
dear forum members,

I lived abroad Ireland on international student visa but by mistake i registered my self as married in the taxation office.

when CIC will do background check whether they will check it or not and in the application form what should i write married or single..that is really confusing me..a lot need your assisstance plsss..

thx..
Write what you are... Forget Taxation Office, that was written in error

meetsubbarao

Sep 23, 2010
Hi shahzad,
I am getting the same situation like you, I applied from USA, we got nomination from AINP, send Medicals to CIC, Waiting from PPR, meantime my wife and kid went to India for 6months vacation, they will return by Mar/2011, Meantime if CIC asks our PPR what can I do, Can I submit my passport and can I bring their Passport and submit to CIC Baffelo,USA, or Can I bring to CIC notice to attend my family from NewDelhi Consulate in India. Appriciated for your best answer.

shahzad0786 said:
hi, thanks for your help,but i just want to clear one thing that,are you and your wife in same country or just like me in difrent country.reason i am asking this question becoz i am codnfused that upon aproval of nomination i will apply in uk but she cant becoz she is in pakistan.and as you know i cant bring his passport from pakistan for issuance of visa in uk.
so what you sugest on thsi situation
thanks