+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wife in pakistan but main applicant in uk what should i do

meetsubbarao

Sep 23, 2010
Hi Shahzad,
My case is little bit different than yours, Here is my details: When I applied for AINP from USA, My wife and Kid were along with me in USA, Still I am in USA, But When I got AINP nomination Approval, just before They went to India for vacation, even though, The AINP Nomination which includes all of our names, Later I submitted AINP nomination to CIC along with my police clearance and FBI clearance from USA and I submitted my wife police clearance from India. Recently i.e in the month of August, We got Medicals request from CIC, They attended medicals from India, But I attended from USA, Now all of our Medicals are received to CIC office. Now I am expecting the Passport request for Canada Stamping from Baffelo USA, In this case I have a question that if CIC request me submit our passport I can provide my passport only, but I could not provide my wife and child passport bcz Still they are in India, Hence I need clarification that is there any chance to submit their passport to Canadian embassy in NewDelhi(India). Is there any further followup process I need to take care? or Should they have to come back USA? What Should I do?