+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wife has taken my daughter away from me.

Awant

May 21, 2020
Hello All, please guide me.
I was married to someone who was PR here, when my wife sponsored me, I came and after 3 months I started working full time and my wife left her job and started preparing for her study. And now when she has established her self, she has achieved a well known degree and she has become mother, she has taken my daughter with me to her parents in other province of Canada, Her whole family is here, and her family does not like my parents and they are saying you have to come to us and come alone, my wife does not want to come to that city where I live, I have not seen my daughter from last 8 months, not even a single photo, because of my wife’s family, She is under there influences. She even said if you dnt come to me I will never come to you.
I dnt want to live around her family members as they are very fearful people.
They are teaching her wrong and saying, Dnt worry if he does not come, we all are here for you.
I have no come in Canada, feeling helpless and hopeless.
Regards
please advise me.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All, please guide me.
I was married to someone who was PR here, when my wife sponsored me, I came and after 3 months I started working full time and my wife left her job and started preparing for her study. And now when she has established her self, she has achieved a well known degree and she has become mother, she has taken my daughter with me to her parents in other province of Canada, Her whole family is here, and her family does not like my parents and they are saying you have to come to us and come alone, my wife does not want to come to that city where I live, I have not seen my daughter from last 8 months, not even a single photo, because of my wife’s family, She is under there influences. She even said if you dnt come to me I will never come to you.
I dnt want to live around her family members as they are very fearful people.
They are teaching her wrong and saying, Dnt worry if he does not come, we all are here for you.
I have no come in Canada, feeling helpless and hopeless.
Regards
please advise me.
This isn't an immigration matter.

This is a family law matter. You need to get a consult with a family lawyer to determine what your rights are with respect to seeing your child.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram