+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wierd GCMD update

kowsi

Sep 17, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I am a August 27th Applicant. Today when I opened the the GCMD notes, I got a a wierdd update

• We received your application for permanent residence on September 2, 2014.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2015.
  • We started processing your application on January 12, 2015.
  • We sent you correspondence on June 4, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you correspondence on September 30, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

On JUN4th CIC asked me to send the details for Spouse Addon kit (For adding my wife into PR application)
On Sep 30th CIC asked me the regular Spouse Questionnaire

I have sent both.

But do other applicants get such updates? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
Yes this is normal.. CIC is updating all the outgoing correspondence on ecas.. it is same for me too

kowsi said:
Hi Everyone,

I am a August 27th Applicant. Today when I opened the the GCMD notes, I got a a wierdd update

• We received your application for permanent residence on September 2, 2014.
  • We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 12, 2015.
  • We started processing your application on January 12, 2015.
  • We sent you correspondence on June 4, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  • We sent you correspondence on September 30, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

On JUN4th CIC asked me to send the details for Spouse Addon kit (For adding my wife into PR application)
On Sep 30th CIC asked me the regular Spouse Questionnaire

I have sent both.

But do other applicants get such updates? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\