+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why would you like to immigrate to Prince Edward Island?

sivapra329

Jan 15, 2016
Hi All,

I would like to apply for PEI provincial nominee program. We need send an expression of interest with express entry profile. Can any one help me what we can fill for below question?

Thanks
Siv

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sivapra329 said:
Hi All,

I would like to apply for PEI provincial nominee program. We need send an expression of interest with express entry profile. Can any one help me what we can fill for below question?

Thanks
Siv
I would love to get a sample Answer from someone who already got PEI Nomination...

techie007

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-12-2017
Doc's Request.
21-12-2017
Nomination.....
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
22-02-2018
Med's Request
10-01-2018
Med's Done....
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
Bro I am applying for PEI PNP and my visa process consultant has sent me the below answer. I hope it's fine by you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am planning to settle in Canada.
Prince Edward Island being the most spectacular province in Canada is a diverse economy having most of the industries actively contributing towards its economy.
It is a very welcoming province with a lot of growing economy for skilled labour.

With my education back ground and work experience I would be willing to contribute my fullest to the province.

Working in this province would be a great opportunity and privilege for me and I would assure my entire contribution towards the development of the economy of this province.

Just to add to this, my NOC is 2171, what is your's btw and do you guys know anyone who has applied for PEI? Any ideas what it has to offer for tech jobs?

Thank you.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Home to the best ice cream store in Canada

"With my skills and education, I will be able to get a job and afford all the ice cream I can get before I die of diabetes"

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
I think sample answers are BS. You should move there because you want to go and give an honest heartfelt reason...

MedGB

Apr 27, 2016
mf4361 said:
Home to the best ice cream store in Canada

"With my skills and education, I will be able to get a job and afford all the ice cream I can get before I die of diabetes"
Seems reasonable :D

IMTS

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
I think you're better off just reading about it, finding what you like and telling them. Also tell them how you'll contribute to the province.

steeja Thomas

Star Member
Aug 14, 2016
QATAR
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-08-2021
Doc's Request.
02-02-2022,
Nomination.....
15-02-2022
AOR Received.
25-03-2022
Med's Done....
07-03-2022
hello, guys
any auto reply will come after sent EOI.Did anyone get ITA recently ?please reply .i didn't receive any reply after EOI

ref2003

Oct 24, 2016
steeja Thomas said:
hello, guys
any auto reply will come after sent EOI.Did anyone get ITA recently ?please reply .i didn't receive any reply after EOI
Several days ago I emailed my EOI to them and received an automated reply. In that reply it said that one of their staff would contact me shortly. I waited for a few days. No reply. Yesterday, emailed them again asking about my EOI. They replied and said that I would only hear from them if they decided to continue with my application.

split_vision

Aug 13, 2017
Oman
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Several days ago I emailed my EOI to them and received an automated reply. In that reply it said that one of their staff would contact me shortly. I waited for a few days. No reply. Yesterday, emailed them again asking about my EOI. They replied and said that I would only hear from them if they decided to continue with my application.
Hi Ref2003, Hope you are fine. Are you able to received PEI nomination please ? It has been 8 months since you mentioned about your case.

Or anyone here able to get PEI nomination please ?

I would love to hear from you please.
Best Regards,

Reactions: siddharth c

Kamlesh1042

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
India
Hi All,

Thanks
Siv
When exactly they ask this question? is it while sending EOI or after receiving invitation to apply from PEI?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Bro I am applying for PEI PNP and my visa process consultant has sent me the below answer. I hope it's fine by you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am planning to settle in Canada.
Prince Edward Island being the most spectacular province in Canada is a diverse economy having most of the industries actively contributing towards its economy.
It is a very welcoming province with a lot of growing economy for skilled labour.

With my education back ground and work experience I would be willing to contribute my fullest to the province.

Working in this province would be a great opportunity and privilege for me and I would assure my entire contribution towards the development of the economy of this province.

Just to add to this, my NOC is 2171, what is your's btw and do you guys know anyone who has applied for PEI? Any ideas what it has to offer for tech jobs?

Thank you.
It maybe ok, but looks a bit generic, my advise is to do a bit of research about the province and include some information about how your skillset/professional experience is a great match for PEI's shortages/needs.

I'm no expert in Provincial nomination by any means...this is just my opinion.

Last edited: