21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
dear members
these days so many refusal letters are in the way and mostly candidates e-case turn from IP or RBVO to DM. and reason is just to mismatch the job duties. i have observed that this trend is on its peak just in london visa office. NDVO is turning status to IN PROCESS from RBVO. it is very awfully sorry to say that when our job duties are assessed in CIO then why VO objects on job duties and waste our time? one of my friend got refusal letter last week and objection was that visa officer is not satisfied that he has one year full time experience. This candidate is in his profession since 1983. what a ridiculous objection!
in my opinion the vo even don't bother to open our files and has one template refusal letter just to change the NOC and then send to the applicants.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the answer, wud u like to hear???

asif ghouri said:
dear members
these days so many refusal letters are in the way and mostly candidates e-case turn from IP or RBVO to DM. and reason is just to mismatch the job duties. i have observed that this trend is on its peak just in london visa office. NDVO is turning status to IN PROCESS from RBVO. it is very awfully sorry to say that when our job duties are assessed in CIO then why VO objects on job duties and waste our time? one of my friend got refusal letter last week and objection was that visa officer is not satisfied that he has one year full time experience. This candidate is in his profession since 1983. what a ridiculous objection!
in my opinion the vo even don't bother to open our files and has one template refusal letter just to change the NOC and then send to the applicants.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
starme writes:

Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: got refusal letter what i do ?appeal process information required. on: April 10, 2012, 04:22:14 am

agree with jnathan.

refusal is nothing to do with ur job duties or experience or anything.

the major thing is that they dont need people from this noc any more.

plz dont mind my words, they will not consider any damn thing, believe me, they have to get rid of 4131 and other unwanted nocs as well.

any ways, im sorry to hear the refusal.

another post:

Hi Pal,
cribbing wont do, alrite?
its nothing to do with FATE, or GOD.
its change of policy(canadian internal policies), look people here wont accept few hard facts. thatz y i have
stopped writing abt rejections. everyone wants to bear false notion they are sooner or later gonna sail thru
irrespective of the present scenario.

no body is tryin understand the cic is under tremendous pressure to clear the log.
one more imp thing i wud like to mention here is that they will do it cleanly.

"CLEANLY"(emphasized) , I wud write abt that at a later stage.

moral of the story is "gather urself from different scattered pieces and look forward"

take it easy.

Quote from: jnathan on April 10, 2012, 04:16:03 am
4131 !

Not enough jobs for them now in Canada.
One of the most unwanted NOC's now.
To me he can request a review but as they were not satisfied with Jobs and Duties which is the part where he cannot make any changes now which would finally resulted in a no hope situation again for your friend.

There is simply no fixed criteria about Jobs and Duties comparing which one can satisfy CIC.

This seems like turned out to be a lottery these days.

somhow, i do agree to above post as to see the rejections on baseless grounds.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
hope_life said:
starme writes:

Immigration Topics / Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration / Re: got refusal letter what i do ?appeal process information required. on: April 10, 2012, 04:22:14 am

agree with jnathan.

refusal is nothing to do with ur job duties or experience or anything.

the major thing is that they dont need people from this noc any more.

plz dont mind my words, they will not consider any damn thing, believe me, they have to get rid of 4131 and other unwanted nocs as well.

any ways, im sorry to hear the refusal.

Quote from: jnathan on April 10, 2012, 04:16:03 am
4131 !

Not enough jobs for them now in Canada.
One of the most unwanted NOC's now.
To me he can request a review but as they were not satisfied with Jobs and Duties which is the part where he cannot make any changes now which would finally resulted in a no hope situation again for your friend.

There is simply no fixed criteria about Jobs and Duties comparing which one can satisfy CIC.

This seems like turned out to be a lottery these days.
Yes i agree with u. but my concern is unfair attitude from vo side. we kept our money in the bank for 2 years and did not use it hoping that vo will verify but at the end if response is refusal then it does not show the civilized response from the civilized country. if they don't need this NOC then in the beginning vo should refuse us.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asif ji, this is wat we need to understand.

these all are political compulsions.

this is why they say, VISA is a privilege not a RIGHT.

basic principal; DEMAND AND SUPPLY.

I know, I am sounding a little negative rite which is not my like but believe me
i am pissed off. rejections based on baseless grounds, dam it.

quote author=asif ghouri link=topic=104091.msg1447466#msg1447466 date=1336293804]
Yes i agree with u. but my concern is unfair attitude from vo side. we kept our money in the bank for 2 years and did not use it hoping that vo will verify but at the end if response is refusal then it does not show the civilized response from the civilized country. if they don't need this NOC then in the beginning vo should refuse us.
[/quote]

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You are absolutely right Hope_life jee

hope_life said:
asif ji, this is wat we need to understand.

these all are political compulsions.

this is why they say, VISA is a privilege not a RIGHT.

basic principal; DEMAND AND SUPPLY.

I know, I am sounding a little negative rite which is not my like but believe me
i am pissed off. rejections based on baseless grounds, dam it.

quote author=asif ghouri link=topic=104091.msg1447466#msg1447466 date=1336293804]

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
asif ghouri said:
dear members
You said "when our job duties are assessed in CIO then why VO objects on job duties and waste our time" so is it assessed in CIO, your friend applied after june26, 2010. The assessment of the applicants applied before 26, june 2010 is done by VO not CIO.

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddy cio doesnt verify job duties.
(He might have said this out of frustration).

sho78 said:
You said "when our job duties are assessed in CIO then why VO objects on job duties and waste our time" so is it assessed in CIO, your friend applied after june26, 2010. The assessment of the applicants applied before 26, june 2010 is done by VO not CIO.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
sho78 said:
Dear pre june applications were assessed in the CIO and on that time so many applicants were rejected on behalf of mismatch job duties. after this applicants changed the duties and then sent the CIO. After this they got first AOR.
Moreover i want to tell u that one applicant on the forum Azad Jan himself mentioned that he just sent the experience letter without job duties but now he has got the Medical Request. our applications are rejected on behalf of mismatch duties.
what is this? i think u have got my point. why LVO wasted our time?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
True....

Very Unfair decisions are going on!!!!!

asif ghouri said:
Dear pre june applications were assessed in the CIO and on that time so many applicants applications were rejected on behalf of duties not mismatch. after this applicants changed the duties and then sent the CIO. After this they got first AOR.
Moreover i want to tell u that one applicant Azad Jon himself mentioned that he just sent the experience letter without job duties but now he has got the Medical Request. our applications are rejected on behalf of mismatch duties.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
asif ghouri said:
Dear pre june applications were assessed in the CIO and on that time so many applicants were rejected on behalf of mismatch job duties. after this applicants changed the duties and then sent the CIO. After this they got first AOR.
Moreover i want to tell u that one applicant on the forum Azad Jan himself mentioned that he just sent the experience letter without job duties but now he has got the Medical Request. our applications are rejected on behalf of mismatch duties.
For pre-june applicants the assessment is done in VO not CIO, CIO used to send the AOR and then VO used to send the docs request and based on that assessment is done, currently applicants are sending all the docs with the applications and CIO is doing the assessment, this is not the case for Pre-june applicants.