+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why refusal in study permit?

zbk

Sep 30, 2015
Hello,
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have completed my olevels, alevels and BBA from NOrth south university.
I have completed ielts with score 7.5
I have applied at Thompson Rivers University for doing Post Baccaleurate Diploma in International business. In doing so, i have submitted all my educational documents and my father's all business docs and bank statements.
I have visited 8 countries and wrote in Sop that I will join my father's business after completing the program. My father has a import/export business for which i want to go for Intetnational business.
But they rejected my visa for the following reasons:
*travel history
*purpose of visit
*other reasns: you have attended university level in Bangladesh( what does this mean?)
I have shown bank balance 7times more than they have asked for. CAN ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN whether i should apply again for the same session? Please reply

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
zbk said:
Hello,
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have completed my olevels, alevels and BBA from NOrth south university.
I have completed ielts with score 7.5
I have applied at Thompson Rivers University for doing Post Baccaleurate Diploma in International business. In doing so, i have submitted all my educational documents and my father's all business docs and bank statements.
I have visited 8 countries and wrote in Sop that I will join my father's business after completing the program. My father has a import/export business for which i want to go for Intetnational business.
But they rejected my visa for the following reasons:
*travel history
*purpose of visit
*other reasns: you have attended university level in Bangladesh( what does this mean?)
I have shown bank balance 7times more than they have asked for. CAN ANYONE PLEASE EXPLAIN whether i should apply again for the same session? Please reply
Take admission in a master program

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
travel history, did you overstayed in any other countries before?

get into masters program

purpose of visit. clearly state your study plans in the SOP and explain that you will come back and continue working back here in your home country and why do you want to study in canada.

Ashik123

Mar 13, 2015
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 05, 2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2020
Med's Done....
26-06-2020
Interview........
12-01-2021
Zbk bro, I am also from NSU and got the same refusal letter as yours. Form my own experience I can tell you that you should apply for masters program as it is a logical sequence after BBA. Visa Officers will not provide you study permit for diploma or certificate courses. So, you better apply for Masters program. You can try University of Windsor as it is way bit easier to get admission in comparison to other Uni's. Thank You.

harun.yes10

Oct 8, 2015
Hi Ashik bro could you help me with my situation regarding financial papers that i would need to apply for visa? I would need some personal assistance. could you email me at tahmid2008@hotmail.com ? I have problems with the tax assessment and tax papers.