+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why?! Profile Ineligible after 16 days of submitting eAPR?

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Hi, seniors, it was a long and frustrating story.

I submitted my eAPR on Feb 28, 2017, and on Mar 6 I found a page of my audit report was missing to upload, so I sent a CSE form and added back the missing page. Actually as the page was neither in English or French, and the whole report had been translated into English in full and notarised, if I didn't add it back, it wouldn't cause trouble in reading the audit report in English.

Here is the tricky part. On Mar 16, I got an email as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

We invite you to submit a new profile if you wish to return to the pool of candidates.

We would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Then I checked my online profile status as of now, which read:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder what it is going on and what I can do. Please help.

Ezgi84

Feb 9, 2017
Istanbul
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-03-2017
Ca2022 said:
Hi, seniors, it was a long and frustrating story.

I submitted my eAPR on Feb 28, 2017, and on Mar 6 I found a page of my audit report was missing to upload, so I sent a CSE form and added back the missing page. Actually as the page was neither in English or French, and the whole report had been translated into English in full and notarised, if I didn't add it back, it wouldn't cause trouble in reading the audit report in English.

Here is the tricky part. On Mar 16, I got an email as below:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Unfortunately, it is no longer possible to modify the information you provided in the online profile after you have been found ineligible or if your Invitation to Apply (ITA) has expired.

We invite you to submit a new profile if you wish to return to the pool of candidates.

We would also like to suggest other online services that you might find helpful:

Download application forms and guides
Change of address
Check your application status
Help Centre to find answers to your questions

Then I checked my online profile status as of now, which read:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
Review of additional documents Not applicable
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wonder what it is going on and what I can do. Please help.
Same thing happened to me, by the way I havent submitted mine yet but this was what happened;

Before receiving the ITA I had sent them a mail regarding something about the application and then forgot about it.... and I got my ITA ....then I received the exact same mail that you got... however my profile is ofcourse still active and I will be submitting my files soon... what I think is it took them so long to respond to my mail that I got it after the ITA... thats probably the issue...

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Then it's very confusing!

Ezgi84 said:
Same thing happened to me, by the way I havent submitted mine yet but this was what happened;

Before receiving the ITA I had sent them a mail regarding something about the application and then forgot about it.... and I got my ITA ....then I received the exact same mail that you got... however my profile is ofcourse still active and I will be submitting my files soon... what I think is it took them so long to respond to my mail that I got it after the ITA... thats probably the issue...

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
It seems CIC broke something with the last update they did. I would suggest calling them. If you paid your fees upfront, check your bank to see if they have been refunded.

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
May I ask what do you mean CIC broke something with the last update they did?

Many thanks.

mgnlky said:
It seems CIC broke something with the last update they did. I would suggest calling them. If you paid your fees upfront, check your bank to see if they have been refunded.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ca2022 said:
Their phone is hard to get through. May I just wait for their rejection letter and apply again later?
Well, yes. But wouldn't it be easier to find out if you have actually been rejected yet?!

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
I think so too. But if I was told to be rejected, could I still need to wait for the status change in the IRCC account before I could fill in the EE again?

kryt0n said:
Well, yes. But wouldn't it be easier to find out if you have actually been rejected yet?!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Ca2022 said:
I think so too. But if I was told to be rejected, could I still need to wait for the status change in the IRCC account before I could fill in the EE again?
Yes you would have to wait.

Just call them. Keep trying and talk to someone. It's going to save you a lot of hassle.

Ca2022

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Yup, I will try to call them. Many thanks Kryt0n!

kryt0n said:
Yes you would have to wait.

Just call them. Keep trying and talk to someone. It's going to save you a lot of hassle.

Dineshb21

May 4, 2016
Hi All,

I have got the same eMail today in response to my address change query. But i don't see any update in my online application. What does it mean.? Any suggestions please...
By the way, i submitted all my docs online and paid upfront fees as well.

Thanks
Dinesh