+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why PR in Ontario is tough?

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
PR is impossible in Ontario. If you get Job highly skilled then you apply PR from Ontario. But that not possible. All start with not so high skill job. All of us know this.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
harpreet1990singh said:
PR is impossible in Ontario. If you get Job highly skilled then you apply PR from Ontario. But that not possible. All start with not so high skill job. All of us know this.
what do u mean by high skilled job and what type of job u will be looking for after ur graduation ...?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
hell911 said:
so they check grades during PR selection? Isn't it depends on the job?
check all the different PR programs and their requirements ....things have changed .....CEC will be gone in jan 2015 and will be replaced by express entry.......
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-presentation.asp

also read Ontario PNP

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/pnp/index.htm

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Bros, I advise PNP if you wan life safe. Toronto will not give express entry to anyone. Simple logic over congested, they don't need people in Ontario. People need in areas where jobs are there. Go for Saskatchewan best province. It is very cold. But it is the most easy. I don't know why people talking of Ontario which is so tough.

Let not some consultant influence decision.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
harpreet1990singh said:
Bros, I advise PNP if you wan life safe. Toronto will not give express entry to anyone. Simple logic over congested, they don't need people in Ontario. People need in areas where jobs are there. Go for Saskatchewan best province. It is very cold. But it is the most easy. I don't know why people talking of Ontario which is so tough.

Let not some consultant influence decision.
i think ur influenced by consultant .....no one knows how express entry going to affect us all.....who told u they dont need people in Ontario? where r u getting this information a consultant? again select ur program wisely . people from montreal r moving to ontario , albetra SK for jobs . PNP is risky option as it changes frequently and with express entry coming out 2015 provinces may change PNP's too.

rosykaur

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Mead, again all respect to you. But, I think you getting all wrong. Students and people moving from Ontario to find jobs in other provinces.
Toronto is over populated.
I like many of your advises you give to students. But you not giving right advise to us here.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
rosykaur said:
Mead, again all respect to you. But, I think you getting all wrong. Students and people moving from Ontario to find jobs in other provinces.
Toronto is over populated.
I like many of your advises you give to students. But you not giving right advise to us here.
well its up to u go where ever u want its ur decision.....i hope u remember this advice later

harpreet1990singh

Star Member
Nov 2, 2014
Mead Bro, I have many seniors from my collage who choose Toronto and later transfer to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Bc and all face big trouble and did not find job and pr in Ontario. Please do not give wrong advise.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
harpreet1990singh said:
Mead Bro, I have many seniors from my collage who choose Toronto and later transfer to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and Bc and all face big trouble and did not find job and pr in Ontario. Please do not give wrong advise.
like i said its ur choice...u make ur own decision....i hope ur not an agent who is a wolf in a sheep's clothing

yumirdci

Sep 9, 2014
mead said:
check all the different PR programs and their requirements ....things have changed .....CEC will be gone in jan 2015 and will be replaced by express entry.......
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-presentation.asp

also read Ontario PNP

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/pnp/index.htm
Who told you that CEC will be gone??

HSBATTH

Dec 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
Student
App. Filed.......
04-12-2012,01-04-2013,25-07-2013
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
O-7.0[L-8.5,R-6.5,W-6.5,S-6.5]
File Transfer...
05-12-2012,02-04-2013,29-07-2013
Med's Request
Pre-Medical
Med's Done....
15-11-2012,26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Je Rab Mehar Kare
LANDED..........
Je Rab Mehar Kare
YP said:
Actually I am getting different views from different people regarding PR in Ontario. So I am confused, Can any one tell me exact scenario and problems for PR in Ontario..?
because it is developed area,move to saskatchewan or any other undeveloped area for PR.

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
PR is tough in Ontario. PNP's are the best options. That's true and the fact and can be read on related Canadian government websites.

Toronto will always remain the No. 1 destination for international students as it hosts few very good colleges and universities (listed below in alphabetical order).

Centennial College‎
George Brown College‎
Humber College‎
OCAD University‎
Ryerson University‎
Seneca College‎
University of Toronto‎
York University‎

Mead and Harpreet, you both should refrain from pointing fingers at each other and answer just related to the post. Let forum remain a forum and not a place where you start batting for your egos.

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
sanjubaba786 said:
PR is tough in Ontario. PNP's are the best options. That's true and the fact and can be read on related Canadian government websites.

Toronto will always remain the No. 1 destination for international students as it hosts few very good colleges and universities (listed below in alphabetical order).

Centennial College‎
George Brown College‎
Humber College‎
OCAD University‎
Ryerson University‎
Seneca College‎
University of Toronto‎
York University‎

Mead and Harpreet, you both should refrain from pointing fingers at each other and answer just related to the post. Let forum remain a forum and not a place where you start batting for your egos.
You missed Sheridan which should be in the top dude

sanjubaba786

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Ha ha, you are right Jeewan. Thank you for correcting me. :) ;)

Give some advise to the ones who have been fighting. I think if all of us discourage such people, they will either move out of the forum or they will stop such attitude of theirs.

Jeewan

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
I don't want to argue with anyone but the one who are saying PR is impossible in Ontario. You guys just need to shut ur mouh rather than giving inappropriate information. Those who wanna go for saskatchaven go for it and those who wanna go for Ontario will go for Ontario because they know what is good for them rather than going for an undeveloped region.