+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

why new delhi canadian embassy holding my for passports 6 months

punjabiboy

Nov 12, 2011
my parents have done their medical on june 15 and passport sent on june 23.i aplied my father and my mother on nov 2006.my question is how long maximum they can hold the passport ig my case is straight forward,isent them inquari .because my file was aproved on may 17 2009.the time right now for india is 31 months which is going to over dec 17 2011.i resend them the email to remind them for the time lets see what they responce me now... and they reply me for my first email follwing
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We acknowledge to have received 02 original passports and medical results for this application. The application is currently in the queue for initial review. It will be reviewed in accordance with its place in the queue for applicants in this category, based on the application received date. Following the initial review, the applicant will be advised directly of the decision or any next steps.

Processing times for these applications are calculated from the date the application is received by the New Delhi visa office. The times to first review, interview (if required), and finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, consult this link information/times/international/08-fc-parents.asp. Applicants may also refer to our , for more information about processing times.

We continue to work hard to make our processing of Family Class applications as efficient as possible, while at the same time bearing in mind the capacity of our settlement community to support and assist newcomers with their transition toward making Canada their home

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration - 8
High Commission of Canada / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

yug

Mar 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: why new delhi canadian embassy holding my for passports 6

punjabiboy said:
if you have any idea let me know please ...
buddy no one knows exactly... i also send my passport to ND in june and u can see its been 6months for me as well NO visa yet...