+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why MPNP draw does not show the minimum score of international graduate stream

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hi, I've been following up the MPNP darws for long. For every stream they mention how many ITA have been issued and what is the lowest score for that category.

But I don't understand why there are no minimum score mentioned for international graduate stream?

If the points are not the basis of selection what else they follow for this stream?

Thanks in advance for your help.

annew1128

Oct 8, 2019
Per my understanding, there is no need for calculating the score for international graduate stream. You can apply once you've got a full-time permanent job offer which matches your study and is in-demand.

AskBD

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Per my understanding, there is no need for calculating the score for international graduate stream. You can apply once you've got a full-time permanent job offer which matches your study and is in-demand.
Thanks annew. Does it means for every international grduates, getting the job full time job offer in demand list guarantee the PNP? Since no other points calculation?

Can you refer me to any source on this please?

And I think international graduates are also allows to apply for Canada Experience Class as well, right?

annew1128

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks annew. Does it means for every international grduates, getting the job full time job offer in demand list guarantee the PNP? Since no other points calculation?

Can you refer me to any source on this please?

And I think international graduates are also allows to apply for Canada Experience Class as well, right?
I had the same question before and got an email reply from Manitoba immigration: "Anyone who qualifies for the Career Employment Pathway stream will be selected if they answer yes to the 3 part question that qualifies them for eligibility, regardless of points."

You can apply for CEC as long as you fulfill the requirement of one-year working experience in Canada.

Reactions: AskBD