+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why I was not selected for the SINP with 71 points?

Hasan007

Apr 9, 2021
Dear valued members,

I hope you are all well. I need to share something with you, that's why posting this message.

I have 71 points in the SINP under NOC Code 0122-Banking, Credit, and Other Investment Managers. Yesterday, there was a draw where people with 70 points were invited but unfortunately, I was not invited. I am feeling so bad and completely collapsed. I do not know what was the reason.

However, the website mentioned that people with job prospects may be invited and not the highest scorers.

Now, what should I do? Can you find out some solutions for me by talking to others or by getting some information from your friends? I would be glad if you reply.

Sorry for the long post.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear valued members,

I hope you are all well. I need to share something with you, that's why posting this message.

I have 71 points in the SINP under NOC Code 0122-Banking, Credit, and Other Investment Managers. Yesterday, there was a draw where people with 70 points were invited but unfortunately, I was not invited. I am feeling so bad and completely collapsed. I do not know what was the reason.

However, the website mentioned that people with job prospects may be invited and not the highest scorers.

Now, what should I do? Can you find out some solutions for me by talking to others or by getting some information from your friends? I would be glad if you reply.

Sorry for the long post.
The draws are based on which occupations are in demand at the time of the draw. Unfortunately your occupation is not in demand at this time and your NOC was not included in the draw.

I believe it's been quite some time since your NOC was included in a SINP draw. I would recommend that you not count on receiving an invitation from this province based on your occupation. If you qualify to apply under Express Entry directly and have enough points to be selected, this would be a better option.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Hasan007

Apr 9, 2021
The draws are based on which occupations are in demand at the time of the draw. Unfortunately your occupation is not in demand at this time and your NOC was not included in the draw.

I believe it's been quite some time since your NOC was included in a SINP draw. I would recommend that you not count on receiving an invitation from this province based on your occupation. If you qualify to apply under Express Entry directly and have enough points to be selected, this would be a better option.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Thank you very much for your kind words. It's very unfortunate for me after learning French for 3 years and then coming to this point.