+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why Feb,march and april applications not being updated or processed?

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
Many students from Pakistan have complete applications and they applied in Feb, March, and some in April, but there is no update on these applications. Please comment who applied in these months and have got no update on their files. What could we do as fall intake is fast approaching?

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
at least there should be a forum or a way to contact those who have our applications and we should be able to ask for updates on our applications!!

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
They are prioritizing applications for fall since May has already passed, they aren't looking for applications prior to May 2020. This is if they are under SDS. Paper and regular applications are taking way longer.

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
They are prioritizing applications for fall since May has already passed, they aren't looking for applications prior to May 2020. This is if they are under SDS. Paper and regular applications are taking way longer.
that's ridiculously frustrating if they are not looking at applications made before May 2020. Our applications are made under SDS and for the Fall term and they are fully complete.

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
They will look at them, probably after September 15 (that's when the priority processing ends). you should do a webform online and say you deferred to Fall.

Junaid_Khan

Aug 15, 2020
They will look at them, probably after September 15 (that's when the priority processing ends). you should do a webform online and say you deferred to Fall.
I never deferred to Fall intake but I actually applied only for Fall intake. yes raised a webform and told them that my application is for Fall, not summer or spring.