+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why does it have to be this way?

Jan 10, 2017
She said, from the IRCC it is ordered that if anyone comes with whole family, whatever the reason true or false, give them protection. Strange! What kind of Govt is this.
No it's not true IRB will be make sure that they're credible. I know lot's of consultants and lawyers give false hopes but it is not worked at all. All board members are very experienced they know how to assess claimant's credibility.

Reactions: carolbb23 and goody

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
He told me about his fraud intention in 2006. Then he first tried to come here with whole family in 2014.
2014 & 2016: reported to cic singapore; still he received multiple entry visit visa with whole family.
Reported to CBSA before he arrived with all proofs that he will NOT return once he is in with whole family. Still they were not even asked anything at airport.

Reported that consultant to CBSA with all info. No action has been taken.
Emailed has been sent to IRCC with all details.

Strange! when I come back from US after attending my work conference, everytime they question me like I’m doing smuggling lolz. So sad! Seems like Canada treats hard working tax payers like shit and liers/ lazy a$$es like kings :D

unbelievable that is why so many Canadians especially people who support conservatives are so sick of refugees

Reactions: goody

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Agreed! Can’t wait till 2019

i know people who came the right way to canada. these people look for short cuts

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Agreed! Can’t wait till 2019

my mom is catholic born in Pakistan ,but her family is from goa orginally my mon came here with her parents and siblings back in 1964 when she was 9 years old. her family immgrated the proper channels plus she had an aunt in Canada since 1958 my grandparents bought there own money no support from canadian govt they worked pay taxes and integrate in Canadian society

Last edited:

Miraclejj

Mar 10, 2017
my mom is catholic born in Pakistan ,but her family is from goa orginally my mon came here with her parents and siblings back in 1964 when she was 9 years old. her family immgrated the proper channels plus she had an aunt in Canada since 1958 my grandparents bought there own money no support from canadian govt they worked pay taxes and integrate in Canadian society
I just recently immigrated to Canada via family sponsorship. Before I came here, I had a very decent office job that paid me very well. After I came here, I didn't sit on my fat butt, I have scouted all possible way to find a job, any job that I can put food on the table. In one month, I found a labor job that pays me minimum wage, and it is very hard to do. But I am very proud of myself, because it proves me that I am a valuable member of this great community which I would try my best to contribute to.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I just recently immigrated to Canada via family sponsorship. Before I came here, I had a very decent office job that paid me very well. After I came here, I didn't sit on my fat butt, I have scouted all possible way to find a job, any job that I can put food on the table. In one month, I found a labor job that pays me minimum wage, and it is very hard to do. But I am very proud of myself, because it proves me that I am a valuable member of this great community which I would try my best to contribute to.
There are many PRs who are exactly like you and are ready to work hard. Unfortunately that work ethic and desire to build a new life in Canada through hard work and following the rules is not shared by everyone. Thanks for your hard work and I'm sure that you will slowly build a good life in Canada. I would imagine the 1st year is the hardest!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

i love hearing stories like yours, where your starting off with a low paying job and working your way up.

goody

Mar 11, 2010
Me and my husband immigrated here in 2002. He was an engineer and I was a medical student there. We struggled a lot. Before I started my study, I worked in a factory. My husband did so too with minimum wage. First couple years were hard! Now I’m working in 2 Hospitals as nurse and my hubby is a licensed electrician. That’s how the immigrant grows. Not like the fake refugees who come here for free money :/

Reactions: carolbb23

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Me and my husband immigrated here in 2002. He was an engineer and I was a medical student there. We struggled a lot. Before I started my study, I worked in a factory. My husband did so too with minimum wage. First couple years were hard! Now I’m working in 2 Hospitals as nurse and my hubby is a licensed electrician. That’s how the immigrant grows. Not like the fake refugees who come here for free money :/
Thank you for all your hard work as a nurse. Nurses are truly the unsung heroes of every hospital. You may not have had any success reporting them previously but that is because they followed the rules. Hopefully your comments are in their file somewhere and will be added to their hearing.

Reactions: goody and carolbb23
Sep 28, 2018
It’s not possible to be civil with uncivilized people. #truthhurts #notracistjustreal
Exactly what a racist would say. How can you categorize an entire group of people and term them “uncivilized?” Refugees or not? Did you read anywhere in that article where it says that all the refugee claimants living there contributed to the disturbance? No only a handful, and if I were a guest myself I’d be displeased and possibly ask for a refund but that’s besides the point. It’s your language in describing people that I’m addressing.

Reactions: Jahprovideesp