+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why deleted my thread "List Fraud consultants"

canada_dream100

Jul 30, 2010
salmanahm said:
here are some more consultants having cases against them.
Actually they are not fraud but they are not providing services as per standards of Canadian legal system.
https://www.csic-scci.ca/content/Tribunal_decisions
That's good observation.....
But when someone promise something and don't deliver the same, what should we call them :).

If someone pay Rs.2,00,000-Rs.4,00,00 in Asia, they expect good service. And still if someone needs to call again & again to discuss the progress of their case or correcting typo or other mistakes in forms, that person will get frustrated & won't simply call these guys Un-professional...

Saving such amount for an ordinary person is not easy & these consultant just want to grab the opportunity to get the money (fee) on first hand & later discuss the case even if someone is really qualified to file, after paying money applicant don't want to listen that he is not qualified AND after getting money these consultant don't want to return, so they keep escaping... and frustrated customer call the fraud...

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone ever ask for references when you hire an immigration consultant or lawyer??? Fraud is rampant in part because people don't even check out whether or not the consultant is a registered member of CSIC or a member of a Canadian provincial law society. In these days of social media, you can usually just Google someone's name and find out info about them.

I was just reading a thread where several people were complaining about the same consultant in Pakistan. It took me about 60 seconds to see if this person was registered with CSIC. He wasn't. If you are going to pay good money to someone and expect professional service, make sure they are actually a professional first!

Fraud is wrong. It's awful. These people should be put in jail. You should complain to CIC, the newspapers, facebook, twitter, blogs, everywhere you can to prevent them from stealing from another person. I hope anyone who was a victim gets their money back.

But please, please, please check out anyone you hire before you give them any money. Just because they have a nice office doesn't mean they are legitimate. Crooks like nice stuff too.

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Mr. Admin / Moderator why have you deleted my thread "List all fraud consultants"

It was for the sake of forum members......

Why you delted man??????????????

I spent lot of time yesterday to list them. You wasted my time man...............
Maybe unsupported accusations posted here could be the subject of legal action.
Or it would be too much cost to defend :)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rjessome said:
Does anyone ever ask for references when you hire an immigration consultant or lawyer??? Fraud is rampant in part because people don't even check out whether or not the consultant is a registered member of CSIC or a member of a Canadian provincial law society. In these days of social media, you can usually just Google someone's name and find out info about them.

I was just reading a thread where several people were complaining about the same consultant in Pakistan. It took me about 60 seconds to see if this person was registered with CSIC. He wasn't. If you are going to pay good money to someone and expect professional service, make sure they are actually a professional first!

Fraud is wrong. It's awful. These people should be put in jail. You should complain to CIC, the newspapers, facebook, twitter, blogs, everywhere you can to prevent them from stealing from another person. I hope anyone who was a victim gets their money back.

But please, please, please check out anyone you hire before you give them any money. Just because they have a nice office doesn't mean they are legitimate. Crooks like nice stuff too.
nowadays registered cic consultants are also defrauding people.

noranex is registered cic consultant in pakistan but one person reported she got done by noranex

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
nowadays registered cic consultants are also defrauding people.

noranex is registered cic consultant in pakistan but one person reported she got done by noranex
And from a purely legal point of view, was it proven in a court of law.
If not, stating it here may cause issues for Campbell Cohen.
So I guess that removing the thread was prudent.

Of course there may be a different reason....

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think Pitta you may start a thread with following subject

"List of incapable consultants". in my opinion consultants are not frauds they might be incapable, couldn't prepare case properly.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adroit said:
I think Pitta you may start a thread with following subject

"List of incapable consultants". in my opinion consultants are not frauds they might be incapable, couldn't prepare case properly.
nah buddy, can't be bothered. thanks for your suggestion any way

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
nah buddy, can't be bothered. thanks for your suggestion any way
Or, here is the link to my personal Web site that list all the crooks - see you in court :eek:

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baloo said:
Or, here is the link to my personal Web site that list all the crooks - see you in court :eek:
where is the link to your website baloo............................. :) :)

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To verify if a consultant is duly registered with CSIC = http://www.csic-scci.ca/find

To verify if a consultant's membership has been revoked by CSIC = http://www.csic-scci.ca/find/revoked.html

To verify if a consultant's membership has been suspended by CSIC = http://www.csic-scci.ca/find/suspended.html