Or

Just luck

Reactions: AlexiCanada

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
O my god
It is just luck

I was thinking there is some Wrong information on PR application

So in citizenship application they want to verify .

dabas

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
I read in one of RICC guides, which I cannon recall its number, that quality check should be done on 1 out of 5 applications in random. By statistics, the probability is about 20% that an applicant will be caught in the process..

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
If any one caught does this mean they are in trouble and will not get citizenship
What do you mean by caught? If you lied in your application then yes, you can likely expect to be caught and not given citizenship. If you did not lie and you mean just 'caught' in the sense of having to supply information for the quality assurance, then you won't be in any trouble and can expect you will get your citizenship if you pass all the other criteria.

It will only make getting citizenship harder
It doesn't make it harder, it only extends the process for the applicant. Unless of course, by harder you mean that the applicant might have to gather a little more information to satisfy the quality assurance portion.

omerhaha

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
What do you mean by caught? If you lied in your application then yes, you can likely expect to be caught and not given citizenship. If you did not lie and you mean just 'caught' in the sense of having to supply information for the quality assurance, then you won't be in any trouble and can expect you will get your citizenship if you pass all the other criteria.

It doesn't make it harder, it only extends the process for the applicant. Unless of course, by harder you mean that the applicant might have to gather a little more information to satisfy the quality assurance portion.
If you lied or did not lie in your application , if you are selected for this quality assurance then you have a very bad luck

simoncanada

Dec 3, 2015

How come people got PR if they lied

Why CIC approved Pr application

How they will find now it was lied

It is really misunderstanding

I think it is picked up by randomly

Thanks

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013

Thanks
Lots of people lie with their PR applications. Those lies are usually found out when they apply for citizenship because declared items don't match their prior applications.

I did not say that these quality assurance reviews were due to lying. I said there would likely be a delay to the citizenship application but it would be finalized without an issue, PROVIDED that there were not any discrepancies.

Yes, they are random, hence the letter saying you have been randomly selected to participate in our quality assurance program.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014

Thanks
There are tons of people committing fraud by faking their physical presence in Canada. This was on the news. There are foreign investors who purchase real estate in Canada, and fake living there on paper. I don't know the details on how they accomplish this. Point is, using the quality assurance questionnaire, IRCC hopes to catch some of these cases by requesting proof of people's physical presence. It is debatable whether randomly picking applicants is truly effective in weeding out the fraudsters, however random pickings is the preferred method employed by IRCC.

There are humans working at IRCC and they too make mistakes. On this forum, there have been several cases of people who, intentionally or not, had errors and/or failed to disclose certain information on their PR applications, which may or may not have lead to their PR applications being refused. Yet, they still became PRs.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Quality Assurance is a nicer way of saying "Randomly Selected" via TSA