+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Why CHC grants PR stutus to people with No canadian experience?

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
Why the people immigrating to Canada arent getting jobs in Canada as they dont have Canadian education and experience and Why CHC grant them PR to Canada?
See the answer lies in statistics.
There are millions of people around the world who are applying for Canadian immigration and can you work out how much money the CHC makes each year from those applicants may be around a billion dollar and if they invest that money even in a bank they will earn some intrest on that and they take 3-7 years to grant an interview after rejecting 70% applications (thats straight money in CHC pocket) now the rest 30 % have to slog for the interview and than spend their hard earned money in Canada to get a job (What does it matter to Canada, when these people want to spend their own hard earned money to do a menial job in Canada? They have already made money out of them and than left them on their own.
SEE IT THIS WAY !!!!!! millions of people get fooled every year :)

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Oh common Rahul. How many people do you know who did not get a job because they do not have Canadian experience? I personally know a lot of people who got a job without Canadian working experience. I dont understand why you are so bitter with this Immigration process.

It depends on which field you are looking for a job matters. Finance field has a certain regulations which you must fulfill before you sell mutual funds or be a trader or a CA etc. It is against the law to hire someone who do not pass a few certifications before you get a certain job. If you are doctor you need to fulfill many more requirements.

If you think that Canadian government is fooling you or if you dont trust Canadian govt why try to come here in the first place? Just my personal opinion.

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
RPM, you may have your opinion, but I am not talking about the Canadians living in Canada.. I m talking about the CHC

RPM

Star Member
Oct 2, 2008
Without CHC I would not have been here Rahul. Trust me, once you go through this process you will appreciate how important it is to filter out a few people who use fake certificates, driving licenses etc. Sure in this process few of the best/good case's also suffer and I feel for it.

Canada is doing its best to make it a safe place to live for everyone.

You really dont want someone who doesnt know what they are doing to advise you (in a bank or something) or treat you (in a hospital).

foreverwaiting

Star Member
Dec 16, 2008
rahul,

I don't know from where you got the figure of 70% applications being rejected, but AFAIK under FSW more than 95% cases are accepted and only a minority of them undergo interview. I do detect your bitterness with regards to CHC and you may have genuine reason for this, but overall I would appreciate the way CHC is handling the things considering the circumstances when thousands (not millions as you say) apply for immigration each year. I do agree that CHC is making a lot of money, but if it was really after our money, the immigration officials at entry ports would have been physically counting the money each immigrant brought into the country rather than just asking and noting the amount on the form. Also under new laws, if they return your file they also return your application money. Do you really think anyone after your money would return you the application money also?? I do agree with you regarding difficulty of getting a job without Canadian experience, but I would just put it down to "demand and supply."

Just my thoughts.

rahul0910

Aug 27, 2008
forever: from where did you get your figure that only thousands from India apply each year? I can give you statistics that more than 35000 people file their applications from Delhi alone each year, and India is a big country. Under new laws (very recent) Do CHC return your money with intrest? Think about what you say again, If I could use somebody's money for 6 - 7 years without any intrest I wud love to do so, and than return the original money taken ( keeping into consideration the depreciation of buying value of Rupee after 6 years.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahul0910 said:
forever: from where did you get your figure that only thousands from India apply each year? I can give you statistics that more than 35000 people file their applications from Delhi alone each year, and India is a big country. Under new laws (very recent) Do CHC return your money with intrest? Think about what you say again, If I could use somebody's money for 6 - 7 years without any intrest I wud love to do so, and than return the original money taken ( keeping into consideration the depreciation of buying value of Rupee after 6 years.
Canada immigration is no scam. If you apply and you make sure you qualify, you will get in. The processing times have never been a secret. They are easily accessible on the CIC website. Nobody makes you apply to immigrate to Canada. It is by choice. You see what the conditions are and you take it or leave it.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leon said:
rahul0910 said:
Canada immigration is no scam. If you apply and you make sure you qualify, you will get in. The processing times have never been a secret. They are easily accessible on the CIC website. Nobody makes you apply to immigrate to Canada. It is by choice. You see what the conditions are and you take it or leave it.
Hi rahul,

You have to abide by the rules of the game. Plz have patience. Everything will be alright. Don't panic.

Cheers...