AOR Received.
March 25th, 2014
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
NOC: 6
File number received: March 25th, 2014
NO medical exam request since then, I applied GCMS notes in November saying review required, why is it so slow to process my case.

according to the offical process time for CEC which is 13 months, there are two months left before due day, I just cant really understand what holds back my case

any advice? thank you

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
Errors happen almost on daily basis at CIC offices. You might be another unfortunate one.

Don't lose your hope mate, just stay calm and patient. We have applicants from October 2013 still waiting for updates on their applications.

And lastly bare in mind that every application is unique and VOs differ too. So just stay patient and if after 13 months your application didn't get anywhere, follow up with your local MP.

Best of luck,

headsafety

Dec 13, 2014
First thing you are not the only one waiting , i applied in Jan 2014 and i am still waiting for my 2nd review which is due Feb end , i am waiting for second Review from October.
About Processing times they count the time when ur file Reaches Processing Ofiice so add one or two months to the date you applied.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
headsafety said:
First thing you are not the only one waiting , i applied in Jan 2014 and i am still waiting for my 2nd review which is due Feb end , i am waiting for second Review from October.
About Processing times they count the time when ur file Reaches Processing Ofiice so add one or two months to the date you applied.
You are wrong about when "processing time" starts - it starts when ones application is received.

headsafety

Dec 13, 2014
Amisnic said:
You are wrong about when "processing time" starts - it starts when ones application is received.
Well i also thought the same. But when i called CIC they agent told me that 13 month period starts when file reaches Case Processing Office......Otherwise my 13 months will be over in a week but still i am waiting to hear something from C.I.C.

headsafety

Dec 13, 2014
One thing more i will like to discuss..My GCMS notes show the last Updates have been made by Visa Officer around 22:30...So if same officer has to go through my papers how will he contact employer because our company office closes at 5 pm.

angrybunny1986

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
March 25th, 2014
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
headsafety said:
Well i also thought the same. But when i called CIC they agent told me that 13 month period starts when file reaches Case Processing Office......Otherwise my 13 months will be over in a week but still i am waiting to hear something from C.I.C.
once the application is received by Sydney Office, it counts as process starting, that's what I understand, but you are saying that the process starts when an application reaches Ottowa office, I really dont know

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
headsafety said:
@ Amisnic ....I hope i am wrong :)
Yes you are wrong. The 13 month time frame was gotten from 80% of application being processed to completion and is from the date the application was received at CIO. It has now come down to 12 months and I am sure had there been no introduction of CIC, etc then that time could have been down to 8 months or so.

angrybunny1986

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
March 25th, 2014
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Amisnic said:
Yes you are wrong. The 13 month time frame was gotten from 80% of application being processed to completion and is from the date the application was received at CIO. It has now come down to 12 months and I am sure had there been no introduction of CIC, etc then that time could have been down to 8 months or so.
thats true, the process time for CEC is down to 12 months now

headsafety

Dec 13, 2014
Well Even then my its been 13 months since i applied , On the first week of March it will be 12 months since my file got transferred to Processing Office Ottawa.
This wait is killing me :(

angrybunny1986

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
March 25th, 2014
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
headsafety said:
Well Even then my its been 13 months since i applied , On the first week of March it will be 12 months since my file got transferred to Processing Office Ottawa.
This wait is killing me :(
same here, why do they postpone our cases