+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

whom to notify when you move from one province to another

Discussion in 'Settlement Issues' started by tanus, Jul 20, 2012.

  1. Hi
    I am relocating from BC to Calgary.
    what to do and to whom I need to notify.
    I am having one son and he is getting child care benefit.
    Please help in this situation where to contact before moving.
    I heard that I need to contact certain authorities before moving.
    please share your experience.
    Cheers Tanus
  2. Here is how to let CRA know you are moving: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/ndvdls/tpcs/ncm-tx/chngddrss-eng.html

Share This Page