06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
CDNPR2014 said:
more than likelyyou will not be able to log in using a receipt number. you will only be able to log in using a file or uci number. if you don't have either, you need to wait until you get one. ECAS isn't going to tell you anything about your application you wouldn't already know. it is quite common that people can't sign into ECAS until AFTER sponsor approval has been received. Not being able to sign into ECAS means nothing.

contacting CIC will do nothing. Receipt numbers generally do not work with signing into ecas, especially if niether the sponsor or applicant have ever used ecas before (ie: this is their first application with CIC). more than likely, they will need to wait to get a file or uci number.
Being able to sign into ECAS at the least says they received the file and somebody registered it into the system. I know how it was for us not knowing what's going on and fearing if it was lost some place.

Also, I first got updates on ECAS using the receipt number and viewed AOR1. Never actually received email for AOR1. First email was SA.

Beautiful Heart

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
yijiequ said:
where is your sponsor? can he or she call? otherwise according to google..
"If you are calling from outside Canada, you should dial 613.944.4000 and enter 1-1-2 to be redirected to the CIC Call Centre. Prepare to wait on hold for some time. Try calling early in the morning or use a speakerphone so you can do other things while you wait."

i live in canada; therefore i dont even know if this number is going to work or not.

thank you for calling number , they dont give answer properly
really worrying about application and processing time

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Beautiful Heart said:
thank you for calling number , they dont give answer properly
really worrying about application and processing time
Did you call that number? Does that number work

Beautiful Heart

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
yijiequ said:
Did you call that number? Does that number work
yes but not geting answer, they said we need AOR 1 OR uci to know about the application status?
can we resubmit application, or what can we do? really confused and worrying

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Beautiful Heart said:
yes but not geting answer, they said we need AOR 1 OR uci to know about the application status?
can we resubmit application, or what can we do? really confused and worrying
wtf...,..you sure they receive the application? holy.. so nothing they can search? ask a MP help.
what about receipt number? citizenship number? there must be something they can search.
ah.. useless call centre.

Beautiful Heart

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
I had call to cici on +1 (613) 944-400. After long hold got response from cic call agent
They asked me UCI or AOR but we dont get any AOR or email from CIC . And they try to search our application by using payment recipt number,Date of birth and by name but they couldn't find out our application. Really worried what to do ? What may be solution please

BonManush

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
13-Nov-2015, SA: 27-Nov-2015, AOR2: 01-Dec-2015
File Transfer...
30-Nov-2015
Med's Request
06-Jun-2016 (re-medical)
Med's Done....
06-Jun-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Jul-2016
LANDED..........
14-Aug-2016
Beautiful Heart said:
I had call to cici on +1 (613) 944-400. After long hold got response from cic call agent
They asked me UCI or AOR but we dont get any AOR or email from CIC . And they try to search our application by using payment recipt number,Date of birth and by name but they couldn't find out our application. Really worried what to do ? What may be solution please
Are you the sponsor or the applicant? Whichever of you are the sponsor should contact local MP and see if they could get some news out of Mississauga. Are you sure you sent the files to the correct address in Mississauga?

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
I do not want to give you the worst case. do you have the Canada Post/courier's tracking number?

hopefully it's not lost. but you are way beyond AOR, you should get SA by now.

where is your sponsor? he should contact the MP office by now.

Beautiful Heart

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
yijiequ said:
I do not want to give you the worst case. do you have the Canada Post/courier's tracking number?

hopefully it's not lost. but you are way beyond AOR, you should get SA by now.

where is your sponsor? he should contact the MP office by now.

does courier tracking number works after getting delivery notification by Courier service provider,???
my sponsor live in Canada and i am outside Canada .we don't get any AOR or SA yet. while calling to CIC,They couldn't give application status on the basis of family Name , Date of Birth , payment receipt Number and Citizenship Number.

cheng9999

Dec 14, 2015
Beautiful Heart said:
does courier tracking number works after getting delivery notification by Courier service provider,???
my sponsor live in Canada and i am outside Canada .we don't get any AOR or SA yet. while calling to CIC,They couldn't give application status on the basis of family Name , Date of Birth , payment receipt Number and Citizenship Number.
Your sponsoring spouse is already PR or Citizen, so he/she should have UCI. Use that UCI to log into eCas, and it would show sponsor side...also applicant status if the application has moved over for processing. Use the sponsor's information (last name, date of birth, country of birth) to log in, not yours.

Usually checking eCas with receipt does not work until much later, so it's pretty much useless in your situation.

If the sponsor does not know his/her UCI, he/she can call CIC to ask. CIC usually does not give much information about PR cases, but it should be much easier to check what the sponsor's UCI is.

If the sponsor was a more recent immigrant, the UCI would be on the COPR. I never knew what my UCI was as I was PR decades ago...even though CIC already used UCI numbers, there was no indication on the PR visa.

yijiequ

Feb 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
Beautiful Heart said:
yep.. the tracking number should be filed inside CIC... which one did you use? Canada post or Fedex? they should be able to tell you if the package has been successfully delivered or not.