IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
26-03-2014
Med's Request
09-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Has your family composition changed since our last correspondence?

· Have you married or divorced?
· Have you given birth or adopted a child?
· Do you intend to get married or divorced prior to becoming a permanent resident?
· Do you intend to give birth or adopt a child prior to becoming a permanent resident?

If any of these conditions apply, you must inform Case Processing Center – Ottawa (CPC-O) immediately:i friends

do we have to answer the below questions. Like is it mandatory to answer them as it says if this applies inform CIC immediately

I got this along with my RPRF

zoey0801

Star Member
Jan 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
AOR Received.
10-07-2014
Med's Request
06-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-01-2016
Guys, processing time for CEC is 13 months for 80% of the applicant. is it 13 months until you receive your visa and land or 13 months until they're done reviewing your app and let you know if you pass eligibility?

Its been almost 13 months since i applied and ive heard nothing back. Sooo worry! :'(

darasingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-08-2015
zoey0801 said:
Guys, processing time for CEC is 13 months for 80% of the applicant. is it 13 months until you receive your visa and land or 13 months until they're done reviewing your app and let you know if you pass eligibility?

Its been almost 13 months since i applied and ive heard nothing back. Sooo worry! :'(

What was your timeline

Cepheus74

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2014
LANDED..........
In Canada
13 months next Friday for me, to the day. I have done RFPF upfront and will be doing my medicals soon to speed up the process as my Kids have changed schools and there maybe complications.

kimchill

Star Member
May 12, 2015
My file was received on April 30, AOR received May 30, heard nothing from them...

Cepheus74 said:
13 months next Friday for me, to the day. I have done RFPF upfront and will be doing my medicals soon to speed up the process as my Kids have changed schools and there maybe complications.

Garry4u

May 6, 2015
Hi Everyone

I got My Gcms notes which say

APPLICATION: XXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: 09JUN2011 TO 08JUN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 07DEC2012 TO 07FEB2015 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 21MAY2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2233 selected, Full time QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR with XXXXX. Employment letter(s) dated 21MAY2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXX/ Hr. LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $53K. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $49K. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Fingerprints Received. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Noc code metioned on letter: 2233

Job title: Quality control inspector/ Material handler

My Duties as per my job letter:

Quality Control/Inspection
• Test, document, report and retain samples from various stations. Accurately perform dimensional measurements, Mechanical and Electrical tests
• Develop and conduct Production, Inventory and Quality Assurance programs
• Perform work in accordance with approved procedures, instruction and/or drawings
• Analyze and compare test results with specifications, tolerances and targets to ensure customer satisfaction
• Report any deviations or trends immediately to the appropriate department and/or supervisor(s)
• Collect and analyze data and samples in support of quality assurance and industrial health and safety programs
• Perform arithmetic calculations accurately
• Perform tensile strength and elongation tests on insulation samples
• Ensure documentation of tests completed and report the information as required, accurate and legible
• Identify and control of non-conforming items. Document non-conformance reports. Stop or hold the process when further processing would result in a non-conformance to stated requirements
• Perform receipt, in process and final inspection and test activities including maintaining accurate inspection and test status of items
• Ensure the testing equipment is kept clean and well maintained. Maintain work area according to 5S Workplace Organization
• Ensure all products meet current quality standards

Material Handling
• Move material safely during material handling between work centers and the QC testing area.
• Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
• Practice good housekeeping standards
• Complete Operator start-up checklist at the start of every shift

Please advise so confused

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Garry4u said:
Hi Everyone

I got My Gcms notes which say

APPLICATION: XXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation. FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in
Canada. CIVIL STATUS: - PA never married - NO Spouse or Common-Law declared - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: 09JUN2011 TO 08JUN2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 07DEC2012 TO 07FEB2015 Category of work permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 21MAY2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2233 selected, Full time QUALITY CONTROL INSPECTOR with XXXXX. Employment letter(s) dated 21MAY2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ XXX/ Hr. LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $53K. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $49K. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
PAYSTUBS ON FILE LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: Fingerprints Received. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Noc code metioned on letter: 2233

Job title: Quality control inspector/ Material handler

My Duties as per my job letter:

Quality Control/Inspection
• Test, document, report and retain samples from various stations. Accurately perform dimensional measurements, Mechanical and Electrical tests
• Develop and conduct Production, Inventory and Quality Assurance programs
• Perform work in accordance with approved procedures, instruction and/or drawings
• Analyze and compare test results with specifications, tolerances and targets to ensure customer satisfaction
• Report any deviations or trends immediately to the appropriate department and/or supervisor(s)
• Collect and analyze data and samples in support of quality assurance and industrial health and safety programs
• Perform arithmetic calculations accurately
• Perform tensile strength and elongation tests on insulation samples
• Ensure documentation of tests completed and report the information as required, accurate and legible
• Identify and control of non-conforming items. Document non-conformance reports. Stop or hold the process when further processing would result in a non-conformance to stated requirements
• Perform receipt, in process and final inspection and test activities including maintaining accurate inspection and test status of items
• Ensure the testing equipment is kept clean and well maintained. Maintain work area according to 5S Workplace Organization
• Ensure all products meet current quality standards

Material Handling
• Move material safely during material handling between work centers and the QC testing area.
• Work in compliance with all laws and regulations and attend or complete all required health and safety training, report all accidents and take every precaution reasonable to ensure personal safety and the safety of others
• Practice good housekeeping standards
• Complete Operator start-up checklist at the start of every shift

Please advise so confused

LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of XXX. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of XXXX. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
PAYSTUBS ON FILE

I have the exact notes on my file and waiting for the response from CIC .Updated a new reference letter voluntarily in Jan

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015 RCMP certificate
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
16-07-2015 RPRF Req 20-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015 ecas updated medical received on 22-04-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2016 passport received 30th-May2016
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
akil_f1 said:
LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of XXX. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of XXXX. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
PAYSTUBS ON FILE

I have the exact notes on my file and waiting for the response from CIC .Updated a new reference letter voluntarily in Jan

i too have similar notes. no MR yet. completed 12 months today. called CIC they asked to call after a month and says they can't look into the file before 13 months. since they have no access prior to 13 months.

darasingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-08-2015
saja_roy said:
i too have similar notes. no MR yet. completed 12 months today. called CIC they asked to call after a month and says they can't look into the file before 13 months. since they have no access prior to 13 months.
I would advise you to check the due date on your gcms and wait until then. Don't call the reps as they have no control over anything. Send a new updated employment letter including proper duties. And you be good but don't expect anything before the due date.

syedH

Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-24-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
feb-27-2014
Interview........
July-2015
hi folks

I have this thing running my mind for quiet a while now ,As my application is in review and no MR yet ,So will i be able to apply for Express entry while my cec application is waiting for a decision ?

is there someone who have done this or Any thoughts on this?

thanks

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
darasingh said:
I would advise you to check the due date on your gcms and wait until then. Don't call the reps as they have no control over anything. Send a new updated employment letter including proper duties. And you be good but don't expect anything before the due date.
Hi darasingh,
in my GCMS notes under eligibility assessment type Eligibility CEC there is a due date which was "28-feb-2015" which has already crossed and no update yet. There is another due date which is "27th july 2015" under eligibility assessment type Ministerial instructions. I had received my AOR on 27th july 2014. hence this date looks like just 12 months from the date of AOR.
I think i have to wait until this date reaches and if no update then will call CIC or send mail to CIC.

darasingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-08-2015
saja_roy said:
Hi darasingh,
in my GCMS notes under eligibility assessment type Eligibility CEC there is a due date which was "28-feb-2015" which has already crossed and no update yet. There is another due date which is "27th july 2015" under eligibility assessment type Ministerial instructions. I had received my AOR on 27th july 2014. hence this date looks like just 12 months from the date of AOR.
I think i have to wait until this date reaches and if no update then will call CIC or send mail to CIC.
exactly my advice is to wait until July 27th give it an additonal week. I would say wait until july 31. Until then hold your horses. Make sure you submit the updated letter. In my case people told me to submit the letter because the VO was concerned that my employer had a residential address. But my rep told me to wait, it worked out quite well. I didnt have to send anything. At the end of the day its upto the descretion of the officer.

I would say send the updated letter immediatly and wait until august 1. Until then dont even worry or get scared looking at these discussion forms.

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
darasingh said:
exactly my advice is to wait until July 27th give it an additonal week. I would say wait until july 31. Until then hold your horses. Make sure you submit the updated letter. In my case people told me to submit the letter because the VO was concerned that my employer had a residential address. But my rep told me to wait, it worked out quite well. I didnt have to send anything. At the end of the day its upto the descretion of the officer.

I would say send the updated letter immediatly and wait until august 1. Until then dont even worry or get scared looking at these discussion forms.
Thanks Darasingh. I have now applied to for another BOWP yesterday. My first BOWP is about to expire in 28th aug. Just to be safe.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Any people got any updates who are having second review ???
Looks like nothing is happening for the second review applicants(especially Jan , Feb ,Nov2013 , Dec2013)