06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
Rajmar2014 said:
It was about company address ..our company got relocated bu never update address online and business phone
Number got changed so our employment letter has old number and address...which make vo confused...as per
GSMS notes CBSA officer visit the site to verify ..so we 4 guys from same company who applied and got this problum
We all got medical request on same day..one of them was From January 2014 batch....
Thank you for the information. I appreciate +1.

Thanks

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
dujw said:
So why they put you on second review?
I did not submit my Japanese pcc as it was just two days less in 6 months... So they asked my PCC on Nov 3 ... Which is submit on time.. Along with background check..

Stay put... We are the next in line..

rosticraphel

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Doc's Request.
03-11-2014
AOR Received.
30-04-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-12-2015
dujw said:
So why they put you on second review?
How about ?? Any specific reasons??

YYT

Jan 25, 2015
I am June applicant. CEC asked additional document on Feb 28. After that, I don't received any update about my application. Any one has same station as mine?

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
Which way is the best to send a additional document and letter of explanation to CIC Ottawa ??? Email or stanard post letter ?
They requested documents from me by email, can I just use response option and enclosed a file ?

jaafreh512

Sep 10, 2013
Hi Guys,

Do you think it is a good idea to add a lawyer at this stage knowing that it has been 13 months from the day
I submitted my application with just AOR. According to GCMS they put me to second review for ridiculous reasons such as I do not have a linkedin account and there is some formatting issues at the company website
Thank you

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Hello Seniors,

We submitted all necessary documents still this is what we received from visa office.We met our lawyer and they advised us not to reply anything at the momnet.
Please note we check our job letter and it is also appropriate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
recommendation.Action Items:****General Results:Medical not started for all applicants**** FOSS/GMCS Check:-No Adverse info.All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada.Civil Status:pA Married -SPOUSE is accompanying -PA copy of passport on File: Yes.-Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 10JUL2011 to 09JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying period' - in a skill level O,A or B OCCUPATION: 13DEC2012 TO 13DEC2015 Category of work permit: PGQP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical ADDITIONAL NOTES: LAMBTON COLLEGE-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 01JUN2013 TO 07JUL2014, NOC:1212 selected, Full time Billing SUPERVISOR with XXXX LTD. Employment letter(S) Dated 03JUL2014 confirm(s) date(s)of employment, position title and a salary of $13.5/HR. LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(S) reported earnings of $28.5k. A NOA from 2012(S) reported earnings of $14k. There is no evidence on file that clearly indicate that the PA met any of the actions in the lead statement or any of the main duties under the NOC code selected.
Salary appears low for the position declared. As per LOE & Scheduled A, PA was previously employed as admin assistant with the same employer. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level:B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMPScreening: No reportable trace. -Police Certificates:-India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common-Law:-RCMP Screening: Police Certificates: -India: required PCs received and there seems to be n A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dujw

Jul 4, 2011
rosticraphel said:
How about ?? Any specific reasons??
Sorry Rosticraphel,I mean why they put you for second review. My problem is my supervisor forget to date the employment letter.

prcard18

May 1, 2015
when wil i get my pr renewal card

HI !
I have applied for pr card in urgent processing with travel proof on April 10 th, 2015 and till date not showing in site the status. Travel date is May 19 th Approaching fast, when will it show in the site and when will I get PR Card Delivered.

Worrying day and night as days are passing. Can any one give a solid advice. I have applied for renewal when 740 days passed in last 5 years but have completed these 740 days after 7 months of expiry date of PR card.

Is there any problem in issuing the PR Card in urgent processing procedure. for some property issue I have to go to my origin country for 15 days period on the exact schedule. Please advice me

Thank you

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
dujw said:
Sorry Rosticraphel,I mean why they put you for second review. My problem is my supervisor forget to date the employment letter.
Company letterhead
July 2, 2014

To Whom It May Concern

This is to confirm that Mrs. XXX has been working with XXX LTD.

Limited since June 4, 2012. She started with us as a Co-op student in June 2012 at $10.50 per hour.

In September 2012, XXX was hired full-time on permanent basis as

Administrative Assistant. On June1st, 2013, XXX was transferred to our Billing department as

Billing Supervisor (NOC: 1212). On average she works for 35-40 hours per week at the pay rate of

$13.50 per hour.

As Billing Coordinator, she performs the following duties:

 Coordinate the work of accounts payable by matching vendor invoices with purchase orders

to determine accuracy of information on invoice

 Approve the accuracy of invoices, reconcile and verify those before entering data into the

accounts payable/receivable system

 Maintains filing system on all open and closed invoices and at the same time supervise the

work of the clerks working in the department. She is also responsible for training them for

any new system or updates installed

 Gathers information for new vendors and enters into advantage system

 Reconciles advance and payroll account of all the truck drivers/owner operators on a monthly

basis

 Enters and verifies proper coding of documents as it relates to job/component numbers and

general ledger account codes

 Reconciles customers as well as vendors/drivers accounts on monthly basis

 Reviews vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits

 Maintains purchase order payment tracker on weekly basis

 Maintains confidentiality of financial data and related records

 Maintains accuracy in work performed. In case of dispute try to resolve the problem and

make a report to operation manager. If need be can also ask for the intervention from the

operation manager

 Maintains proper schedule of payment to the vendors as well as the drivers

 To avoid discrepancies and delays she is responsible to ensure that the computer system is

in proper working order. In case of problems, immediately inform the operation manager

 Order supplies and materials

XXX PA has always been a valuable employee of the company.

If you have any questions or concerns about her employment, please feel free to contact the

undersigned.

Sincerely,

XXXX

Operation Manager

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Hello Seniors,

We submitted all necessary documents still this is what we received from visa office.We met our lawyer and they advised us not to reply anything at the momnet.
Please note we check our job letter and it is also appropriate.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
recommendation.Action Items:****General Results:Medical not started for all applicants**** FOSS/GMCS Check:-No Adverse info.All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada.Civil Status:pA Married -SPOUSE is accompanying -PA copy of passport on File: Yes.-Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 10JUL2011 to 09JUL2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying period' - in a skill level O,A or B OCCUPATION: 13DEC2012 TO 13DEC2015 Category of work permit: PGQP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical ADDITIONAL NOTES: LAMBTON COLLEGE-BUSINESS MANAGEMENT According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 01JUN2013 TO 07JUL2014, NOC:1212 selected, Full time Billing SUPERVISOR with XXXX LTD. Employment letter(S) Dated 03JUL2014 confirm(s) date(s)of employment, position title and a salary of $13.5/HR. LOE/Supporting Docs do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both a T4 and a NOA from 2013 show(S) reported earnings of $28.5k. A NOA from 2012(S) reported earnings of $14k. There is no evidence on file that clearly indicate that the PA met any of the actions in the lead statement or any of the main duties under the NOC code selected.
Salary appears low for the position declared. As per LOE & Scheduled A, PA was previously employed as admin assistant with the same employer. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level:B. CRIMINALITY: PA:- RCMPScreening: No reportable trace. -Police Certificates:-India: No reportable trace. Spouse/Common-Law:-RCMP Screening: Police Certificates: -India: required PCs received and there seems to be n A36 concerns evident. MEDICALS NOT STARTED FOR ALL APPLICANTS. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my job letter for your kind reference pls see if you find any errors:

Company letterhead
July 2, 2014

To Whom It May Concern

This is to confirm that Mrs. XXX has been working with XXX LTD.

Limited since June 4, 2012. She started with us as a Co-op student in June 2012 at $10.50 per hour.

In September 2012, XXX was hired full-time on permanent basis as

Administrative Assistant. On June1st, 2013, XXX was transferred to our Billing department as

Billing Supervisor (NOC: 1212). On average she works for 35-40 hours per week at the pay rate of

$13.50 per hour.

As Billing supervisor, she performs the following duties:

 Coordinate the work of accounts payable by matching vendor invoices with purchase orders

to determine accuracy of information on invoice

 Approve the accuracy of invoices, reconcile and verify those before entering data into the

accounts payable/receivable system

 Maintains filing system on all open and closed invoices and at the same time supervise the

work of the clerks working in the department. She is also responsible for training them for

any new system or updates installed

 Gathers information for new vendors and enters into advantage system

 Reconciles advance and payroll account of all the truck drivers/owner operators on a monthly

basis

 Enters and verifies proper coding of documents as it relates to job/component numbers and

general ledger account codes

 Reconciles customers as well as vendors/drivers accounts on monthly basis

 Reviews vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits

 Maintains purchase order payment tracker on weekly basis

 Maintains confidentiality of financial data and related records

 Maintains accuracy in work performed. In case of dispute try to resolve the problem and

make a report to operation manager. If need be can also ask for the intervention from the

operation manager

 Maintains proper schedule of payment to the vendors as well as the drivers

 To avoid discrepancies and delays she is responsible to ensure that the computer system is

in proper working order. In case of problems, immediately inform the operation manager

 Order supplies and materials

XXX PA has always been a valuable employee of the company.

If you have any questions or concerns about her employment, please feel free to contact the

undersigned.

Sincerely,

XXXX

Operation Manager

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
Re: when wil i get my pr renewal card

prcard18 said:
HI !
I have applied for pr card in urgent processing with travel proof on April 10 th, 2015 and till date not showing in site the status. Travel date is May 19 th Approaching fast, when will it show in the site and when will I get PR Card Delivered.

Worrying day and night as days are passing. Can any one give a solid advice. I have applied for renewal when 740 days passed in last 5 years but have completed these 740 days after 7 months of expiry date of PR card.

Is there any problem in issuing the PR Card in urgent processing procedure. for some property issue I have to go to my origin country for 15 days period on the exact schedule. Please advice me

Thank you
Completely wrong thread. Better post in PR Obligations Thread.
Here we ppl are struggling to get the PR NOT the renewal PR.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Re: when wil i get my pr renewal card

akil_f1 said:
Completely wrong thread. Better post in PR Obligations Thread.
Here we ppl are struggling to get the PR NOT the renewal PR.
Akil my friend any update on your case?