Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Just got MR today :) ;)

Here is my timelines

Application received March 28th 2014
AOR April 15th 2014
MR March 20th 2015

I requested GCMS twice and on the VO notes he/she was concern about my annual salary, which was different from the 2013 T4. Another concern was one of my duties qualified for a different noc code.

I told my employer to write a clarification letter in December 2014 why my annual salary was different because she had quoted an annual salary for 2014 which was high than what i was earning in year 2013. Also she clarified my job duties by issuing another LOE which explained my duties and responsibilities clearly. Sent email with the attached letters and i got response back in January that they have attached it to my file.

Hang in there guys who are still waiting for second review. From my experience i suggest if you have any issues raised by the first VO it's better to address it before they request you to.

ALL THE BEST TO THE ONES STILL WAITING FOR MR'S

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Alerr said:

Here is my timelines

AOR April 15th 2014
MR March 20th 2015

I requested GCMS twice and on the VO notes he/she was concern about my annual salary, which was different from the 2013 T4. Another concern was one of my duties qualified for a different noc code.

I told my employer to write a clarification letter in December 2014 why my annual salary was different because she had quoted an annual salary for 2014 which was high than what i was earning in year 2013. Also she clarified my job duties by issuing another LOE which explained my duties and responsibilities clearly. Sent email with the attached letters and i got response back in January that they have attached it to my file.

Hang in there guys who are still waiting for second review. From my experience i suggest if you have any issues raised by the first VO it's better to address it before they request you to.

Thank you for the update Alerr. I am a July 11 applicant and today when I called CIC, I got know that my file is most probably going for a second review. I have applied for GCMS notes and will have to wait for a month to check for any red flags in the notes. How many times have you applied for your GCMS notes? Do we have to do that on a monthly basis?

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
hari101 said:
What is LOE means. Good IMG that you received Medicals. I am also waiting for medicals.
@ hari101 - I didn't receive my medicals yet, am waiting for my MR still :( ! LOE refers to the Letter Of Employment provided to you by your employer on the company letterhead and it will have the information on your job like the dates of employment, working hours, duties, responsibilities, NOC code, salary and benefits! It should have the contact information of the HR or whoever is issuing the letter to you!! Hope this helps!! You will receive the GCMS notes within 30 calendar days of requesting the notes!!

Alerr

Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Appliaction
Med's Request
20-03-2015
IMG said:
Thank you for the update Alerr. I am a July 11 applicant and today when I called CIC, I got know that my file is most probably going for a second review. I have applied for GCMS notes and will have to wait for a month to check for any red flags in the notes. How many times have you applied for your GCMS notes? Do we have to do that on a monthly basis?
IMG i requested the GCMS on November the first time to know why i had not received MR. Then end of January to check the Updated and clarification letter from employer had been updated on my file.

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Alerr said:
IMG i requested the GCMS on November the first time to know why i had not received MR. Then end of January to check the Updated and clarification letter from employer had been updated on my file.
Thanks Alerr.

Jingjunhao

Feb 25, 2015
Alerr said:

Here is my timelines

AOR April 15th 2014
MR March 20th 2015

almost same timeline with mine
My AOR is 25th April. Assuming same rate, my should be finished at the early beginning April.
I hope so

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Jingjunhao said:
almost same timeline with mine
My AOR is 25th April. Assuming same rate, my should be finished at the early beginning April.
I hope so

Hi Jingjunhao. You had any concerns in your GCMS notes?

Jingjunhao

Feb 25, 2015
IMG said:
Hi Jingjunhao. You had any concerns in your GCMS notes?
yes I had, they claimed my duties is slightly vague and generic, also my NOC selected is not so perfect (I choose 4011,they mentioned 4012 should be better). Since then, I have submitted many supporting files in many times, including several versions of reference letter and application for revision of my NOC code (from 4011 to 2112). In latest reference letter, I listed all I did in the lab. from the professional point of view. hope they are supportive.

IMG

Star Member
Feb 27, 2015
Jingjunhao said:
yes I had, they claimed my duties is slightly vague and generic, also my NOC selected is not so perfect (I choose 4011,they mentioned 4012 should be better). Since then, I have submitted many supporting files in many times, including several versions of reference letter and application for revision of my NOC code (from 4011 to 2112). In latest reference letter, I listed all I did in the lab. from the professional point of view. hope they are supportive.
May be you should consider applying for GCMS notes now and see if anything is updated on it? After all we all have to WAIT, WAIT AND WAIT till we get a reply from them!! :-[ :-[

Jingjunhao

Feb 25, 2015
IMG said:
May be you should consider applying for GCMS notes now and see if anything is updated on it? After all we all have to WAIT, WAIT AND WAIT till we get a reply from them!! :-[ :-[
Good idea.
My plan is to apply next week or next month because my experience is they normally update your files for a while after they receive them.
I received two replies about ten days ago regarding updating my files.
But no reply for the last email in which latest reference letter, my CV and my publications in Canada included.

Thanks

hkcec

Star Member
Jul 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
AOR Received.
15-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
(Decision Made) 30-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
(CoPR) 04-11-2015
LANDED..........
04-2016
anyone send the T4 for 2014 without being asked?

I'm a June applicant, so half of my income was not on the previous T4, i am wonder if i should or not.

akil_f1

Jun 15, 2013
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
2**3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-13
AOR Received.
10-01-2014
tdot_guy said:
are they reviewing for anyone before the second review due date?
Not Really.They are not even reviewing on the due date mentioned.My file is referred to second review in Aug 2014 and the due date set as Jan 10 2015.nothing heard till now.

ind-it009

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/16/2014
AOR Received.
06/30/2014
Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
06/29/2015
LANDED..........
07/22/2015
gameboy said:
From GCMS notes, it stated that no proof was shown that i had graduated and acquired 1 year of work experience. I sent in a letter showing my graduation date and another copy of my certificate.

Application was received on Feb 24th 2014. Best wishes to everyone else awaiting MR!
Hi gameboy,
Congrats!
Can you please let us know CIC email address for which you had send letter after seeing your GCMS notes.

Thanks,